Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019 released, check Bombay HC Peon Admit Card at pdf. The Bombay High Court Clerk Exam Date are updated. Dear Aspirants can able download Bombay High Court Clerk Written Examination Date and Details information available under the page. Candidates also check Bombay High Court Clerk Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card
Hence, the candidates are hereby informed to download the BHC Clerk Admit Card 2019 at the earliest to avoid complications at the end moment. Many Interested Candidates Filled there Application Form and Now they are waiting for there Exam. Screening Test of shortlisted candidates for the post Clerks and Peons/Hamal will Be Conducted on the Date 2019. More Details are Provided Below. Moreover, Bombay HC Clerk 2019 Admit Card is a compulsory document to be carried by the aspirants without which invigilator will not allow you to write the Exam.
Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019: Check Here (Available Now)
Bombay High Court Clerk 2019 Exam Date Notification – Check Here
The High Court reserves right of shortlisting the candidates at any stage of recruitment process, by following an appropriate method or methods, as it would be found suitable and necessary.
The examination shall consist of the following three parts
- Screening / Written Test
- English Typing Test
|Bombay High Court Clerk 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Clerk|
|Board of Organization||Bombay High Court|
|No of Vacancy||182 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
bombayhighcourt.nic.in @ Bombay High Court Clerk 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
A candidate, in order to become eligible for the appointment to a post of Clerk on the establishment of High Court, Bench at Aurangabad, on the date of advertisement (10/09/2019), must.
Note: have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or equivalent examination conducted by Bureau of Government Examinations, Maharashtra State or I.T.I. for English Typing Speed Test of 40 words per minute.
have possessed Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux, in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar 7 and Open Office Org., obtained from any of the following Institutes.
Bombay High Court Clerk 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Bombay High Court Clerk 2019
- General Awareness
- English language
- Professional Knowledge
- General Awareness
Exam Pattern for Bombay High Court Clerk 2019
- The Exam Will be Screening Written Objective Type.
- The Screening Test for the Post of Junior Clerk will be 20 Question with 40 Marks.
- The Screening Test for the Post of peons 15 Question with 30 Marks.
- The Question Paper will be of Local Language.
The Question Paper Will be based on General Knowledge including knowledge of History, Civics, Science, Geography, Sports, Literature, Grammar and current events. Questions on computer knowledge shall be also included in the screening for the Junior Clerks.
English Typing Test
The candidates found eligible on the basis of merit in Written/Screening Test alone would be called for the examination of English Typing Test (@ 40 words per minute) of 20 Marks. The duration of typing test would be 10 minutes, which will be conducted on Computer. The passage will contain 400 words.
A list of shortlisted candidates and the schedule for Screening Test, Typing Test & viva-voce will be displayed on the Official Website of the High Court, from time to time.
The call letters for Screening Test will be made available on Official Website. The candidates are advised to visit the website, from time to time.
Eligibility of a candidate, who is to be called for vivavoce shall be finally decided after scrutiny & verification of documents/testimonials produced.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Related Examination Details
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Bombay High Court Clerk 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download Bombay High Court Clerk 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BHC.