BRO MSW Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 & BRO Multi Skilled Worker Syllabus details are discussed here. download for pdf in BRO Multi Skilled Worker (MSW) syllabus and previous papers available here. Border Roads Organization has organized the recruitment for Supervisor, Multi Skilled Worker & other posts. So candidates can download the Border Roads Organization (BRO) syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. BRO Supervisor & MSW exam date and exam centres will be announced soon at online. Dear candidates who are searching for the BRO examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, old question papers, sample papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, document verification, etc.
BRO MSW Syllabus 2019 Multi Skilled Worker
Name of Board – Border Roads Organization (BRO)
Name of posts – Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)
No of vacancies – 540
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Offline
Notification Date – 12th October 2019
Application form Last Date – 45 days from date of publication of this advertisement
Exam Date – Available Soon
Job Location – Al Over India
Official Website – http://www.bro.gov.in/
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
- Medical Examination
Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates will undergo physical efficiency test and candidates those who pass in physical test will only be allowed to attend the further tests (.i.e practical/written)
Practical / Trade Test
Candidates will undergo Practical / Trade test wherever applicable and those who qualify in Practical / Trade Test will only be allowed to attend Written Test.
Candidates should hold 10+2/ Matriculation/ Degree from recognized board or university.
MSW Post – 18 to 25 Years
Other Posts – 18 to 27 Years
For Detailed Qualification & Age Limit can refer official Notification
BRO MSW Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
We advise the applicants to check the BRO Supervisor, MSW Exam Scheme that will provide the complete information about Examination Type, Number of Questions to be answered, Marks to be scored for each section, Duration for the examination, etc. Utilize this opportunity of BRO Recruitment 2019 by scoring qualifying marks in the examination.
The BRO MSW, Supervisor Exam Papers is the most useful tool for increase the one more step preparation. Use the given links to collect the Border Roads Organization Model Question Papers and Previous Papers.
BRO MSW Exam Pattern
|Subjects Name||Exam Type|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Written Exam|
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi and the duration of the examination may vary from 1hrs to 3hrs depending upon the trade.
- The objective type Questions will be OMR based and the subjective Questions have to be answered in the answer sheet.
BRO MSW Syllabus
- Phrase replacement
- Error spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Wrong spelled
- One word substitution
- Sentence improvement
- Reading comprehension
- Direct and indirect speech
- Jumbled sentence
- British English and American English
- Cloze test
- Active voice and passive voice
- HCM & LCM
- Number system
- Number system & simplification
- Speed, time & distance (train, boats & stream)
- Ratio and proportion &partnership
- Profit and loss
- Mixture &allegations
- Algebraic expressions and inequalities
- Simply & compound interest
- Time and work
- Time and work pipes and cisterns
- Data interpretation
- Numeric series
- Current Affairs
- Static GK
- Indian Current Events
- Budget and Five Year Plans,
- Current affairs of National & International news
- International and National Organizations are some related topics.
- Banking Awareness
- General Knowledge.
- Important dates,
- Current Science,
- General Science,
- Sports & Culture & Banking Sector.
- Important Days
- Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial / Economic News
- Books, and Authors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Awards and Honors
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Time sequence, number and ranking test
- Logical sequence of words
- Statement and reasoning
- Complexation of figure
- Coding and decoding
- Venn diagrams
- Paper cutting and folding
- Number puzzle
- Blood relation
- Cube and dice
- Visual reasoning
- Mathematical operation
- Clock & calendar
- Matrix reasoning
BRO MSW Previous Papers
Candidates who are looking for Border Roads Organization MSW/ Supervisor examination, we are providing old question papers, model papers, sample papers, solved papers, answer key pdf links also available our pages. Candidates followed the Below links to get the reference regarding the Written Test. It is very useful and more comfortable for Border Roads Organization(BRO) exam. keep visiting our page to check Border Roads Organization Recruitment latest details based on the official announcement.
- Aadhar Card or Any other photo Identity Proof.
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Call letter.
- Experience Certificate.
- Income & Assets certificate to be produced by EWSs for financial year
- All other requisite certificates (Documents required for proof for
according weightage marks).
- Domicile/Nativity Certificate/Proof of residence issued by the competent authority. Gorkhas of Indian domicile, will produce Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority