UPCATET 2020 admit card will be release on 1st week of May 2020. Students can get the admit card through the official website. Banda University who are all seeking admission from the UPCATET passed candidates. The university is located in Banda, Uttar Pradesh. BUAT has constituent many colleges. We are suggesting the candidate to download their admit card by using the site link available in our article. Candidate can get more information about the exam and the university by reading this article deeply. Candidate can get the admit card in the bottom of the page.
BUAT Admit Card 2020 | UPCATET
The entrance exam is named as UPCATET (Uttar Pradesh combined agricultural and technology entrance test). Candidates can get the admit card those who completed the registration successfully. Students can download their UPCATET admit card by entering their login details. Download the admit card before the Entrance Exam.
Admit card is the entry pass for the examination. During the exam, students should carry the hall ticket. Candidate should mention the details correctly to get the admit card. Candidate should not be allowed to the examination without the hall ticket. Follow the instruction given in the admit card.
Important Dates for UPCATET 2020 | BUAT
|Events of BUAT|UPCATET 2020||Important Dates|
|Application starting date||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Application end date||1st week of April 2020|
|BUAT Admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|UPCATET Exam date||3rd week of May 2020|
|Result Date||Last week of May 2020|
|Counselling registration for UG courses||1st week of June 2020|
|Counselling for UG||3rd week of June to 1st week of July 2020|
|Counselling registration for PG courses||3rd week of June 2020|
|Counselling for PG||1st week of July to 3rd week of July 2020|
BUAT University Constituent Colleges
- College of Agriculture, College of Horticulture, College of Forestry
Courses offered by BUAT 2020
The university has offered the courses for the academic year 2020 in the field of Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry. UG & PG courses are listed below;
|4||B.Sc.(Hons) Home Science||UG|
|5||M.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture||PG|
|6||M.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture||PG|
Steps to Download the BUAT Admit Card 2020
- Enter into the official website
- Search for the appropriate link UPCATET admit card
- Enter the registration name/number and password as given in the registration process.
- Cross-check the details are present in the admit card.
- In case any mistakes contact the higher officers through the mail.
- Download the admit card for further use.
- Do not forget to carry for the examination.
Eligibility criteria| BUAT
Before applying for the exam, the candidate should check the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are based on age limit, nationality, qualification.
- For UG, the candidate should have 16-22 years of age as on 31st Dec 2020
- No age limit for PG courses.
- The candidate from the Uttar Pradesh state is allowed.
- Student living in the Uttar Pradesh for the past 5 years can also apply.
- The candidate’s parents whose native is Uttar Pradesh also can apply.
- Central or state government employees working in Uttar Pradesh can also apply.
- NRI candidates whose ancestors were from Uttar Pradesh also can apply.
Candidate with required qualification only can eligible for the UPCATET 2020. The qualification is listed below;
|Name of Courses||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture||Intermediate with Agri.Science/PCB/PCM/PCMB stream|
|B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture||Intermediate with Horti.Science/PCB/PCM/PCMB stream|
|B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry||Intermediate with Forestry Science /PCB/PCM/PCMB stream|
|B.Sc.(Hons) Home Science||Intermediate with Home Science|
|M.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture||BSc.Agri|
|M.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture||BSc.Horti|
Importance of UPCATET 2020
The Entrance Exam is for getting admission into the Banda University of Agriculture and Technology. Candidate can get the admit card who registered successfully. Students should study well for the examination by observing the syllabus and the old question papers. Candidate should score minimum marks. It is a state-level examination. Uttar Pradesh candidates only can able to write the examination. Only the eligible candidates can get an admission.