BVP CET MBBS 2020 is also defined as Bharat Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test. Application Form for BVP CET MBBS 2020 will be issued in the online mode only. Candidates who are Interested in seeking Admissions in MBBS can Apply for this Exam. This Exam offers an Entrance to the MBBS Programs. BVP CET MBBS 2020 Application Form Can be filled via both online and offline mode. The Official Site of BVP CET MBBS 2020 is www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net.
BVP CET MBBS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who Apply for this exam must know completely about the BVP CET MBBS 2020 Eligibility Criteria only. These Eligibility Criteria determines the candidate’s Eligibility about for Applying for the Exam. The Eligibility Criteria for BVP CET MBBS 2020 are as follows
- Candidates who want to seek Admission in MBBS Course must clear HSC or Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) in the Subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English and General Category Candidates should have secured 50% and for (SC/ST must have secured 40% Marks).
- Candidates should be a Citizen of India and should have completed 17 Years of Age at the time of Admission.
|Entrance Exams||Application form submission last date||Exam date||Result/Merit List|
|BVP CET Engineering||3rd week of May 2020||Last week of May 2020||2nd week of June 2020|
|BVP CET B-CAT (MBA)||21st March 2020 (upto 5 PM)||25th March 2020 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||7th April 2020|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)||3rd week of March 2020||4th week of March 2020||2nd week of April 2020|
|BVP CET BUMAT (BBA/BCA)||3rd week of May 2020||1st week of June 2020||Last week of June 2020|
|BVP CET PHARMUG (B.Pharma/Pharm.D)||3rd week of May 2020||2nd week of June 2020||Last week of June 2020|
|BVP CET LLB||3rd week of May 2020||3rd week of June 2020||Last Week of June 2020|
|BVP CET B.Pharma (II Year)||3rd week of May 2020||3rd week of June 2020||Last week of June 2020|
BVP CET MBBS 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern Determines the category and Features of Exam. This Exam Pattern shows the Time Duration, Question Types, and Marks Allotment. Exam Pattern for BVP CET MBBS 2020 are as follows
- BVP CET MBBS 2020 will be conducted for 3 Hours, and it consists of only one English Paper
- BVP CET MBBS 2020 Exam Consists of 200 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- In BVP CET MBBS 2020 Each Question Carriers 1 Mark and there will no negative mark Allotment for this Exam.
- Each Question has Four Answers out of which candidates must choose one correct answer.
BVP CET MBBS 2020 Application Form
BVP CET MBBS 2020 Application Form can be filled in two modes and if Candidates chooses to fill through online, Candidates can fill it via online by logging to the official site. If candidates have chosen to fill through offline, candidates should download the Application Form the official site and must fill the Required Details and must send it to the Official Address of BVP CET MBBS 2020.