CA CPT 2020 Application Form: The application form of CA CPT 2020 (Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test) will available in April 2020. ICAI CA CPT 2020 exam will be conducted in the month of June 2020. This institute conducts the CA CPT common entrance exam Twice in a year (i.e.) (June and December) at all the major cities in throughout India.
CA CPT 2020 Application Details
- Candidates must visit the official website of ICAI and register as a new user.
- Fill up the registration details and click on the “Register button”.
- Once the registration process is complete fill up the personal details in the form and clicks on the save button.
- After the registration, click on the” Apply Now” Button and fill up the education details.
- After reviewing all the information filled on it save the form and make the payment of the exam fee and save the exam confirmation page as PDF.
- Send the saved PDF file to the ICAI office address.
Important Dates of CA CPT June 2020 Exam
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||4th April 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||26th April 2020|
|Application Correction Window||May 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Card||Last Week of May 2020|
|CA CPT 2020 Exam||17th June 2020|
|Announcement of Result||July 2020|
Eligibility for CA CPT 2020 Exam
The eligibility criteria for CA CPT exam to join to CA course is as follows
The eligibility criteria for this exam are mentioned below
The students should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board. Candidates must be registered for the common proficiency test with the board of studies of the ICAI. If you have already registered for the professional course the candidate is eligible for appearing in the test.
How to Fill CA CPT 2020 Application Form Via offline mode?
The following process is done for filling the application form through offline mode. They are as follows
- Candidates who are applying through offline mode they can obtain the application form from the Deputy Secretary Examinations.
- Then fill the application form completely and must attach all the with the form.
- Then enclose the complete application in an envelope and subscribe as “Application for the post of” and send to the address.
Mode for Depositing Application Fee
There are 2 methods for depositing the fee
- The application fee is payable only through online mode by Debit or Credit card before the due date.
- The application fee is payable in offline mode by sending through post or hand before the due date.
Mode of Selection
Applying candidates will be selected based on CPT (common proficiency test) written exam. After qualifying for the next examination, the candidates will be shortlisted for CA professional course.