Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD) 2019 has released the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the posts of Clerk, Auditor / Accountant. All the applied candidates can able to download the CAG Syllabus and Exam Pattern before attending the written examination. Candidates are able to download the CAG Clerk, Auditor / Accountant exact Syllabus and Exam Pattern in the official website. Aspirants, who would like to appear for this CAG Examination fill the online application form before the last date. Eligible candidates need to download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern before the written examination.
The applicants easy to start the topics learning because official Syllabus and Exam Patterns uploaded on this page. candidates without knowing the CAG Clek, Auditor / Accountant 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern need not get prepare well for this CAG Examination. They should also develop a clear understanding of all the concepts. ‘Time constraint’ maybe the biggest challenge faced by the students in covering the whole syllabus but they should plan properly so that they can read through the whole syllabus before the final exam starts.
Details about Comptroller and Auditor General of India 2019
Name of the Conducting Organization – Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD)
Job Role – Clerk, Auditor / Accountant
Total no. of vacancy – 182
Job Type – Central Govt.
Age Limit –18-27
Job Location – Across India
Application Last Date – 28.09.2019
Exam Date – Notified Soon
Official Website – https://cag.gov.in./
CAG Clerk, Auditor / Accountant 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Applicants who applied for CAG Examination 2019 can check the CAG Clerk, Auditor / Accountant Syllabus and Exam Pattern for better performance. Here, we gave the post wise syllabus for your reference,
Audit & Accountant Dept Syllabus for Finance and Accounting
- Nature and scope
- Basic Concepts and Conventions
- Limitations of Financial Accounting
- Accepted Accounting Principles
Basic concepts of accounting
- Single and double entry
- Books of Original Entry
- Bank Reconciliation
- Trial Balance
- Rectification of Errors
- Depreciation Accounting
- Manufacturing, Trading, Profit & Loss Appropriation Accounts
- Balance Sheet
- Distinction between Capital and Revenue Expenditure
- Valuation of Inventories
- Non-profit organizations Accounts
- Receipts and Payments and Income & Expenditure Accounts
- Bills of Exchange
- Self Balancing Ledgers
CAG Clerk Syllabus for Economics and Governance
Comptroller & Auditor General of India
- Constitutional provisions
- Role and responsibility
- Role and functions
Basic Concept of Economics and Introduction to Micro Economics
- Scope and Nature of Economics
- Central problems of an economy
- Methods of economic study
- Production possibilities curve
Theory of Demand and Supply
- Meaning and determinants of demand,
- Price, income, and cross elasticity.
- Law of Demand and Elasticity of demand,
- Meaning and determinants of supply,
- Theory of consumer’s behavior-Marshallian approach
- Indifference curve method,
- Law of Supply and Elasticity of Supply.
Theory of Production and Cost
- Meaning and Factors of production.
- Laws of production
- Law of variable proportions and Laws of returns to scale.
Forms of Market and price determination in different markets
- Various forms of markets-Perfect Competition
- Monopolistic Competition
- Oligopoly ad Price determination in these markets
- Nature of the Indian Economy
- Role of different sectors-Role of Agriculture, Industry and Services-their problems and growth
- Population-Its size, rate of growth and its implication on economic growth
- National Income of India-Concepts of national income, Different methods of measuring national income
- Poverty and unemployment- Absolute and relative poverty, types, causes and incidence of unemployment
- Infrastructure-Energy, Transportation, Communication
Economic Reforms in India
- Economic reforms since 1991
Money and Banking
- Monetary/Fiscal policy- Role and functions of Reserve Bank of India; Functions of Commercial Banks/RRB/Payment Banks Budget and Fiscal deficits and Balance of Payments Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act.
Selection Process for CAG Clerk, Auditor / Accountant 2019
Candidates, the final selection will be based on field trial (Fitness Test / Skill Test) marks and marks awarded for sports certificates (Participants or achievements).
CAG Clerk, Auditor / Accountant 2019 Previous Paper
Candidates who appear for the Comptroller and Auditor General of India Clerk Examination have to know the Previous Paper also. Practicing CAG Clerk, Auditor / Accountant Model Paper, Previous Paper with answer keys. This will help to obtain the answering the question speed and accuracy. Here, we provide the few links to download and start their preparation now onwards.
The final Merit List will be declared by the Board Members of the Organization Authority. Candidates who are searching the selection list that is Merit List, Result we work done in another post. Keep connecting with us.