CAT 2020 (Common Aptitude Test) is a national level management test. For selecting candidates for several management programs offered by IIM’S. CAT online registration starts on the month of August and gets organized in the month of November. Now the candidates are eagerly preparing for the CAT exam which is going to be held in the next year in 2020. The eligible candidates can appear for the CAT 2020 exam.
Eligible criteria for CAT 2020
- The candidates who have completed their graduation in business management and or its equivalent of 1st
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year graduation or waiting for the result are eligible to apply. Candidates must supply their essential documents before June 30,
- Before applying for the exam candidates kindly double verify the eligibility list as well because it is pre- checked by the IIM’S.
CAT 2020 Important dates
The dates which are mentioned below are the expected dates
|online registration/ online application form begins from||August 2020 to September|
|Downloading window of admit card will begin from||October 2020|
|Examination date||November 2020|
|Result announcement date||The second week of January 2020|
CAT 2020 Registration Process
The following registration process for CAT 2020 is mentioned below.
- Candidates can apply for the CAT 2020 exams can apply through the official link provided iimcat.ac.in
- Then by providing all the information’s which are required for it and by giving E-mail ID to receive user ID & Password.
- And access on to the official website and upload the necessary documents.
- After that, a payment mode begins by accessing through it or after paying the necessary amounts than a confirmation code will be sent to the E-mail id.
- Then finally log in to your account and finally take printout for further purposes.
CAT 2020 Admission Procedure
Based on the CAT exam scores the students will be selected by the for the second stage of selection. The selection procedure may include Written Ability Test(WAT) and Group Discussion. Personal work experience and previous interviews (PI). This admission procedure is for the candidates who appear for this exam.
After this admission procedure, the candidates need to double-check the details which are provided in the application form. So, there will be no mistakes in the application form. The Admission procedure for CAT 2020 is done through online only. So, that candidate can download the admit card from the official website. The candidates can easily download their admission form and admit card from the official site.