CAT Common Admission Test 2020 conducted by IIMs to seeking admission in various management programs in top colleges in all over India level entrance examination. after the exam completion, candidates who need to predict their rank based on their expected marks obtained in the entrance exam by using the solved papers. We have displayed the some of the important details of CAT 2020 rank and steps given for how to predict your rank before the official announcement.
Overview of Rank Predictor
The rank predictor is used for getting the further process of admission based on CAT 2020 entrance exam marks. with the help of predicted rank, candidates who can get ready for further admission procedures. Candidates can use the given enlisted steps for check and get the estimated rank obtained in the CAT entrance exam to get admit in top management colleges and continue their dreamed career in the management field.
How to use Rank Predictor for CAT 2020
- The rank predictor tool is used by below steps, candidates can use those points at the time of CAT 2020 rank predictor.
- Candidates need to log in using the Facebook or Google account
- A window portal will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, the candidates will need to enter the following information, name, date of birth, roll number, domicile, category, or any required information.
- Also, the candidates need to enter the marks secured.
- Now, Hit on Start Analyzing column.
- Based on the details provided by the candidates, rank predictor tool will generate the approximate rank of the candidate.
Advantages of Using Rank Predictor Tool
The rank predictor tool is one of the most usages for every examiner to find their estimated marks and rank obtained in the CAT entrance examination. candidates who can get the necessary details of using the rank predictor by above steps.
Every candidate can get an idea about their rank secured in the exam before the official announcement. based on previous year rank, the estimated rank will be found, candidates who can get the probable marks obtained in the exam by using answer papers. using estimated score, the rank will be predicted.