Central Coalfields Limited CCL Trade Apprentice Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. CCL Trade Apprentice Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates, we are provide CCL Trade Apprentice selection process, CCL Trade Apprentice Eligibility, CCL Trade Apprentice Document verification also mentioned below the page. CCL Trade Apprentice Syllabus & Exam pattern, CCL Trade Apprentice Selection List and for more details get below. Aspirants we are provide CCL Trade Apprentice Answer key, CCL Trade Apprentice Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
CCL Trade Apprentice 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Moreover, it is the document through which the examiner traces out the fake candidates and candidates are advised to carry without fail. Also, cross-check whether the details entered on CCL Trade Apprentice Admit Card are correct after downloading. In case of any misprints intimate the concerned higher officials for necessary corrections.
As of now, the Central Coalfields team didn’t reveal any related news about CCL Trade Apprentice Admit Card of Mining Sirdar. Central Coalfield Limited (CCL) is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited (CIL), an undertaking of the Government of India. However, download the CCL Trade Apprentice 2019 Admit Card as soon as possible to overcome network issues at the last minute.
About Examination Board
Central Coalfields Limited is a Category-I Mini-Ratna Company since October 2007. During 2009-10, coal production of the company reached its highest-ever figure of 47.08 million tones, with net worth amounting to Rs.2644 crore against a paid-up capital of Rs.940 crore.
Formed on 1st November 1975, CCL (formerly National Coal Development Corporation Ltd) was one of the five subsidiaries of Coal India Ltd. which was the first holding company for coal in the country (CIL now has 8 subsidiaries).
Starting Date for Application form – 16 September 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application form –15 October 2019
|CCL Trade Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Trade Apprentice|
|Board of Organization||Central Coalfields Limited CCL|
|No of Vacancy||750 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
CCL Trade Apprentice 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
- Fitter – 10th Class, ITI (Fitter)
- Welder – 8th Class, ITI (Welder)
- Electrician – 10th Class, ITI (Electrician)
- Mechanic Auto Mobile Electronics – ITI in Mechanic Auto Electronics
- Mechanic( Repair & Maintained of Heavy Vehicle) – ITI (Relevant Trades)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – ITI in respective trade
- Pump Operator Cum Mechanic – ITI in plumbing
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an application form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
CCL Trade Apprentice Written Examination Details
Syllabus for CCL Trade Apprentice
Exam Pattern for CCL Trade Apprentice
- Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English.
- The exact date, session, reporting time of examination will be mentioned in the call letter.
- The Online examination will be conducted in venues given in the respective call letters.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be two question papers carrying 100 questions each.
- Time duration for will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes) for each paper.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for CCL Trade Apprentice
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download CCL Trade Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for RITES
Download CCL Trade Apprentice 2019 Interview Call Letter