CENTAC 2020(Central Admission Committee) conducts this exam. This exam is conducted to provide admission to different UG programs. Pondicherry organizes this exam for regulating the activities. For any information, candidates, can log on to the official site and find out all the solutions for it. It is a national level exam. It is commonly called as CENTACJET (Central Admission Committee Joint Entrance Test).
CENTAC Important Dates & Events
CENTAC Admission Dates
Below, we have updated the tentative schedule of CENTAC 2020:
|Online Application Availability||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last Date of form submission||Last week of May 2020|
|Last Date of receipt of online printout||2nd week of June 2020|
|Merit List Published||4th week of June 2020|
|Counselling Start date||4th week of July 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for CENTAC 2020
- Candidate must notice and should know about the eligibility criteria before registering. Candidate must have completed a bachelor degree in colleges or any other institutions.
- Candidate who is in the final year exam can also appear for CENTAC
About CENTAC 2020 Application Form
- This exam is conducted based on the order of CENTAC. The application form can be filled only through online process only.
- After filling all the process in the application form candidates are said to send the application form along with the necessary documents. The application form is expected to be available from 2nd week of May 2020.
Application Fee for CENTAC 2020
- For general candidates for one course RS.500 and for reserved candidate RS.250
- For general candidates for two course RS.750 and for reserved candidate RS.350
- For general candidates for three course RS.1000 and for reserved candidate RS.500
Age Limit for CENTAC 2020
- A candidate who appears for this exam should not be more than 21 years of age.