Central Railway has released the vacancy posts for Staff Nursing, Dialysis Technician, Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist. Candidates who are applied in the central railway posts can check the syllabus & exam pattern. Central Railway recently announced the exam dates and exam centers. Aspirants check their syllabus , exam pattern , eligibility, exam dates , selection process , document verification, admit card, previous papers, etc. Central Railway official Notification also available here. More information check our pages.
Central Railway Important Dates 2019
Organization – Central Railway
No of posts – dialysis technician- 7, staff nursing- 34, audiologist cum speech therapist- 1.
Venue – RECRUITMENT SECTION Central Railway, Personnel Branch, Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office, 3rd Floor, Annex Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001.
Total vacancy – 42
Application mode – Walk in process
Date of interview – 27 to 29 May 2019
Job location – Mumbai
Official website – http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Aspirants check eligibility criteria for Central Railway Examination educational qualification, age limit. we are detailed given below.
Candidates must pass B.Sc and Diploma in audio & Speech Therapy/ B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemodialysis from the recognized Organization/ Board.
Dialysis Technician – 20 to 33 years
Staff Nurse – 20 to 40 years
Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist – 18 to 33 years.
More information check official notification
Applied candidates check their Central Railway selection process. detailed given below.
- Written test
- Personal interview
- Document verification.
Staff Nursing Exam Pattern
We are detailed explain the central railway exam pattern, Candidates who applied in the examination to check the subjects, no of questions , marks and time duration. Check detailed information given below.
|Subject||No of questions||Mark allotted|
|General Arithmetic, General Intelligent & Reasoning||10||10|
The exam will be conducted in English and state languages and the examination time will be conducted in 1hour 30 minutes.
Central Railway Staff Nursing Syllabus 2019
- Anatomy and physiology.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Communities in Nursing.
- Health Education and Communication skills.
- Mental Health.
- Community Health Nursing part – 1.
- Community Health Nursing part -2.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- First Aid course.
- Fundamental Of Nursing.
- Pharmacology in Nursing.
- Pathology in Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Pharmacology for Nursing.
- Gerontology Nursing.
- Industrial Nursing.
- Nursing care in Disaster.
- Research in Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Barrier Nursing
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- Major Financial/Economic News.
- Awards and Honors.
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- International and National Organizations etc.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Square roots.
- Triangles, circles, and Quadrilaterals.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Mixture and Allegation
- Regular Polygons.
- Partnership Business.
- Time & work.
- Time and Distance.
- Relationship concepts.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Figurative Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Embedded Figures
- Figurative Analogy.
- Semantic Classification.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Number Series.
- Figurative Series.
- Thermal & Statistical physics.
- Waves and optics, interference and Diffraction, Polarization.
- Mechanics of particles: Laws of motion; conservation of energy and momentum.
- Mechanics of Rigid Bodies: System of particles; Centre of mass, angular momentum, equations of motion.
- Electricity and magnetism.
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Bonding and Gaseous state.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Photochemistry & Spectroscopy.
- Ecology and the environment.
- Human Body.
- Biology and Human Welfare.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Genetics and evolution.
Dialysis Technician Syllabus 2019
- Biochemistry & Pharmacology
- Introduction to Kidney diseases
- Principles and practice of Dialysis
Central Railway Previous Papers
We are recommending to utilize in the previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old papers and exam papers for proficient planning. Central railway as sorted out of enlistment for staff nurse, dialysis technician, audiologist cum speech therapist post to fill 42 opportunities. we are providing pdf files also candidates download and refer the previous year papers. more details to check central railway previous papers Careerspages.com. candidates should plan to cover all the topics/ subtopics.
- Matriculation / High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate (As Date of Birth Proof)
- Matriculation / High School Exam Marksheets (Academic Proof)
- Diploma / Degree Certificate (As Applicable)
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate for EWS category to Waive Exam Fee
- Minority community Document on a Non-judicial Stamp Paper
- Self-declaration and Discharge certificate by Ex-servicemen
- J & K domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Legal document in case of name change
- Self-Certification by the Transgender candidates
- Receipt or Pay-in-slip if payment is done through offline mode
- Medical Certificate for PWD Category candidates
- Eligibility certificate issued by Government of India
- Death certificate (In case of widow proving that the candidate has not remarried)
- Decree of divorce / judicial separation issued by the court stating that the candidate has not remarried
- NOC (No-objection Certificate) issued by serving employees / Ex-Servicemen or Defence Personnel.
- Minority declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper. (If Applicable)