CETPPPC Application Form 2020: The application form of PIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 will be available at official page of Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences www.pimsmmm.com. PIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 should be submitted before the due date. PIMS offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in nursing along with research programs. Check the admission procedure for B.Sc Nursing courses and PIMS College of Nursing application procedure in the article given below.
CETPPPC B.Sc Nursing Application Form Dates 2020
- Issue of application – First week of July
- Last date for receiving filled in Application – Last Week of July
- Entrance examination – First week of August
- Announcement of results – Third Week of August
PIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form
The Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) College of Nursing offers a 4-year B.Sc Nursing program. The application form for the B.Sc Nursing courses will begin in July. The entrance exam will be conducted in August 2020. There are a total of 60 seats available for the B.Sc Nursing program. The seats will fill based on the scores from CETPPPC.
CETPPPC 2020 Application Form
The application for CETPPPC will be available on the official website of PIMS after the announcement. Interested candidates can download the application form from the website given below. Applicants have to fill in the application form, attach the list of necessary documents and DD for the amount mentioned in application as application fee in favor of PLRMPCWA (Pondicherry Linguistics and Religious Minority Paramedical Colleges Welfare Association) payable at Pondicherry.
- Certificate indicating the Date of Birth (if not stated in the 10th /12th mark sheet)
- General education qualification certificates (10th & 12th)
- Current Medical Fitness Certificate
- Merit certificates (if the candidate is a best outgoing student, a certificate from the institution indicating the same should be enclosed)
- Community Certificate from the Government Authority
- Baptism certificate / Confirmation certificate – if Christian
- Two self-addressed long envelopes (9” x 4”) with Rs.5/- stamp affixed
- Passport size Photo – 5 Nos.
- Migration Certificate (for other state candidates)
Eligibility criteria for CETPPPC B.Sc Nursing Admission
- Age: The minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st December.
- Educational Qualification:10+2 Higher secondary education or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Botany & Zoology with English as a subject.
- The candidate shall be medically fit for nursing with the ability to handle extreme environments.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
This is a two-year program that requires a certificate of General nursing and Midwifery. The applicants have to be registered with the State Nursing Council for applying for the course. The application form for admission in P.B.BSc.(N) program can be obtained on request from the institution. Applicants can attach the demand draft of the fee mentioned in the application form and other attachments with the application form. Candidates have to attend a written entrance test with multiple-choice questions for this course
The PIMS College of Nursing offers the following M.Sc programs,
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
There are 4 seats available in each of the five M.Sc Nursing programs. Interested candidates can apply through http://www.pimsmmm.com/