CFA Exam Admit Card 2020: The admit card for CFA entrance exam 2020 will be available at the official website of CFA institute www.cfainstitute.org. Before accessing the Admission Ticket for CIPM Admission 2020, candidates need to read and agree on the terms and conditions of the CFA Exam. Candidates need to carefully read the Testing policies and procedures to ensure the exam process is fair for all candidates. The candidates can download CFA Exam Admission Tickets in the mode of online. Along with the Admission Ticket, the candidate should have an unexpired international travel passport. This article will be having a brief description of the CFA Level 1 and Level 2 Admission Ticket 2020 and Exam Policies of CIPM.
CIPM Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
Nearly 5 basic things in the CIPM Exam Admission Tickets. Candidates need to follow the below details.
- Access Your Ticket – The candidate needs to read and agree on the conditions or exam policies and procedures in order to access and download the Admission Ticket from the CFA website.
- Print your Ticket – Print the Admission Ticket in a clean and neat paper. Do not write any information on the front and back of your exam admission ticket.
- Review your Ticket – Check all the details are correctly printed in the exam admission Ticket. Check your CIPM ID, last 4 digits of your passport number, Name, Passport expiration date, name, date, and location of your test center.
- Confirm or update your name or Passport Information – In case of any information in the exam admission ticket does not match your original information, then the candidate will not be permitted to the exam. So check the information and make the necessary changes in the official website or notify the CFA Institute and reprint the Admission Ticket.
- Check Your Test Center Address – Testing facilities may change from year to year, so candidates are advised to visit their test center before the day of the exam to make the route familiar. Candidates who are arriving after 30 minutes of the commencement of the exam will not be admitted.
CFA Exam Hall Ticket Access 2020
Only resisted candidates can access their Admission Tickets.
- Go to the official Website
- Press Exam Portal; in exam portal select Admission Ticket.
- Now the page will ask for the E-mail Id and Password. Provide the Login details
- Now Admission Ticket Page will be visible
- Then press the button ‘Access your March 2020 exam Admission Ticket’
CIPM Entrance Exam & Test Center
Candidates can take the CIPM exam during March and September. Candidates can sequentially pass Level I and Level II exams. The CIPM conducts exams at Prometric test centers all over the world. The candidate can select their nearest test center after registering for the exam. Above all the candidates can schedule their own exam appointment at their preferred Prometric test centers. However, the test center exam appointment is based on a First-come, First-serve basis. In other words, the candidates can make their appointment based on the availability of the seats, date and time in the particular test center.
To know more about Exam Centers, visit the Official Portal – www.cfainstitute.org
CIPM Identification Policy
Candidate needs to produce a valid International Travel Passport to enter inside the exam center. The Passport should be
- Certifies your identity for the purpose of international travel
- Do not bring the Photocopies, only the original passport should be produced and is current (not expired)
- It contains your name, DOB, Passport number, and Expiration date. Only machine-readable passports are valid and include a recognizable photograph on the passport data page.
- The original passport needed on time of registration for the exams and during exams.