Chhattisgarh Horticulture Department CG Horticulture Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Driver, Peon, Gardener Interview Call letter available here. CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener Exam Date & Centre will be announced will be announced soon at online. CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener Selection Process, CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener Eligibility, CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener Document Verification and etc. CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener Notification also get following the page. CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener Answer Key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener 2018 Admit Card Download
Individuals must see the latest Syllabus For CG Horticulture Gardener and prepare for the written examination. Chhattisgarh Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener Exam Syllabus 2018 offers details like subjects to be prepared for the written exam. As per the released notification, there are total vacancies for Driver, Peon & Gardener Posts in Horticulture Department CG. Starting Date to apply for CG Horticulture Department Jobs 2018 is Driver, Peon, Gardener. Therefore, follow the CG Horticulture Department 2018 Exam Syllabus and work hard for best preparation.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Driver, Peon, Gardener|
|Board of Organization||Chhattisgarh Horticulture Department|
|No of Vacancy||38 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
agriportal.cg.nic.in @ CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener 2018 Eligibility
For Driver: Candidate must have passed 8th from any recognized board and Valid Driving License is required.
For Peon & Gardener: Candidate must have passed 5th from any recognized board.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener 2018
- Junior Clerk
- General Knowledge
- Computer Science Test (Practical)
- Viva Voce Test
Jr. Gr. Typist & Jr. Stenographer
- Type Test
- Computer Science Test (Practical)
- Viva Voce Test
Exam Pattern for CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener 2018
|S. No.||Exam Type||Subject Names||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 4 hours.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES IN THE EXAMINATION HALL
During the University examination if a candidate is found in mollified possession of papers, books or notes or written notes on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination(s) he will be disqualified from appearing in any university exam for one year and if found having copied will be disqualified for two years.
Pagers, Cellular) bones or any other gadgets are strictly prohibited in the college premises during the examination days especially in examination hours by the students, House Surgeons and staff. The Principal should circulate this information widely. Further, the Principal, Chief Superintendents and observers are to be empowered to seize such articles and shall initiate disciplinary action under intended malpractice
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener 2018 Notification – Check Here
CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website agriportal.cg.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for CG Horticulture
Download CG Horticulture Driver, Peon, Gardener 2018Interview Call Letter