Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC State Service Exam Preliminary Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern Download for PDF Chhattisgarh PSC SSE Prelims Previous Papers availble here. CGPSC State Service Exam SSE Exam Date & Centre mentioned below the page. Candidates Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment Board released SSE Exam Application or Notification 2019 from Online. CGPSC State Service Exam Preliminary Exam Conducted on 09 February 2020 from Official centre. CGPSC State Service Exam Preliminary Exam Syllabus for Hindi pdf availble here. CGPSC State Service Exam Preliminary Exam Sample Papers, CGPSC State Service Exam SSE Model papers, CGPSC State Service Exam SSE Old Examination papers, CGPSC State Service Exam SSE selection List check under the page. Aspirants we are provide Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit list and etc.
CGPSC SSE Preliminary 2020 State Service Exam Preliminary Exam Syllabus
Candidates must prepare Syllabus for better performance in written exam. Of-course, Syllabus & Exam pattern play a major role in all kind of competitive and entrance exams. A lot of candidates have applied the Chhattisgarh State Service Exam Online Application Form this year. The candidates who have applied the Chhattisgarh State Service Exam Recruitment form, now they are curiously searching the Chhattisgarh State Service Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019. Aspirant must have a little knowledge about Syllabus. By this, candidate may know the stander level of examination along with the subject knowledge.
Pre Examination Date – 09 February 2020
Main Examination Date – 17 to 20 June 2020
|CGPSC SSE Preliminary 2020 State Service Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||State Service Exam SSE (Prelim & Mains)|
|Board of Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC|
|No of Vacancy||199 Posts|
|Date of Exam||09 Feb 2020 (Prelims)|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Candidates must have a Degree from a recognized university/ Institution.
Candidates should revision their all subjects in routine on daily basis preparation .Revision must be regularly of your all key words /formulas/chapters/concepts of every topics during the entire preparation of written examination.
Self prepared Notes
Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers.
WRITTEN EXAMINATION CENTRE
Exam Centre Name
|Exam Centre Name|
Durg – Bhilai
CGPSC SSE Preliminary 2020 State Service Exam Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for CGPSC SSE Preliminary State Service Exam
|Parts||Name of the Subject||Total Questions||Total marks||Duration|
|Part – I||General Knowledge||50||100||3 Hours|
|Part – II||Concerned Subjects||100||200|
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- Question Paper will be Made on the Candidates last education Qualification.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 150 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
Syllabus for CGPSC SSE Preliminary 2020 State Service Exam
CGPSC Scientific Officer Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Panchayat raj and local government
- History of India
- Indian national moments
- Culture of India
- Indian Economy
- Current events
- General Science
- Indian politics
- Evaluating and Distinguishing
- Reasoning and logical Diagram
- Simple diagrammatic relationship
- Venn diagram
- verbal analogies
- the Structure of Arguments
- Analytical Reasoning
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Syllabus – English
- Fill in the blanks
- Spot the error
- Sentence Structure
- Verbal Comprehensions Passage
- Verbal and Non Verbal types
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Relation ship concepts
- General intelligence
- Questions and analogies
- Similarities, Differences, Space Visualization
- Verbal and Figure classifications
- Analytical Functions
- Arithmetic Functions
- Visual memory
- Decision making
- Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgment
CGPSC State Services Exam Previous Question Papers
|S.No||CGPSC State Services Prelims Exam Papers||CGPSC State Services Mains Exam Papers|
|1||Download CG SSE Prelims Old Papers||Chhattisgarh PSC SSE Mains Exam Question Papers|
|2||Direct Link to get Chhattisgarh PSC CCE Prelims Question Papers||CG Combined Competitive Exam Model Papers|
|3||CGPSC Combined Competitive Exam Previous Question Papers||Chhattisgarh CCE Mains Old Papers|
|4||CGPSC State Services Exam Question Papers||CG SSE Soved Papers Free Pdf|
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for CGPSC SSE Preliminary 2020 State Service Exam
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).