Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Grade 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Assistant Grade III previous Year question Papers available here. Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Exam date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Selection process, Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Eligibility, Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Documnet verification and etc. Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Syllabus for PDF get here. Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sample Papers, Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Old Examination papers, Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Model papers, Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official notification – Check Here
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha 2019 Assistant Grade III Syllabus for PDF Download
Refer Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Exam Syllabus 2019 is useful for better preparation. View the Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Assistant Grade III Syllabus 2019 and CG Vidhan Sabha Security Guard Question Pattern 2018 enclosed here. Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Assistant Grade III Notification 2019 is an excellent opportunity for those applicants willing to crack the Govt Examination. View the complete information about Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Syllabus 2019 from here.
The CG Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link will be available active from 2019 @ http://cgvidhansabha.gov.in/. Candidates who are looking for Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs can check the full details of CG Vidhan Sabha Assistant Grade III Notification 2019 here.
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Assistant 2019 Eligibility
12th Exam pass from recognized Board and One year Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application.
|Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Grade III|
|Board of Organization||Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha|
|No of Vacancy||47 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Assistant 2019 Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Assistant 2019
|S.No.||Examination Mode||Topics to be covered||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Questions||Elementary Mathematics & Analytical Ability||100||40||90 Minutes|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Syllabus for Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Assistant 2019
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Theme Detection.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Statement and Argument.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Statement and Conclusion
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Classification.
- Cause and Effect.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Series.
- Artificial Language.
- Making Judgments.
- Essential Part.
- Matching Definitions.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Deduction.
CG Vidhan Sabha Assistant Syllabus 2018 for English
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Completion.
- Theme Detection,
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Arrangement
- Data Interpretation.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spelling Test.
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Passage Completion.
- Word Formation
- Active and Passive Voice.
CG Vidhan Sabha Syllabus 2018 for Verbal Reasoning
- Alphabet test,
- Passage and conclusions,
- Ranking and time sequence,
- Sitting Arrangement
- Direction Sense Test,
- Assertion and reasoning,
- Statement and assumptions,
- Statement and conclusions Syllogism,
- Blood Relations,
- Word formation,
- Series Test,
- Figure series,
- Statement and arguments,
- Decision-making test,
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Post of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Assistant 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)