CIL Management Trainee MT Syllabus 2020 – download for pdf in CIL Management Trainee MT syllabus with previous question papers available below pages. Coal India Limited CIL had announced the vacancies for Management Trainee posts. Here candidates who have submit the application form, now start your exam preparation with the help of CIL Management Trainee Syllabus 2019 -20. Coal India Limited CIL MT Exam date and exam centres will be issued at online. Dear applicants who are searching for the CIL Management Trainee Syllabus 2020 can download and start preparing for the written examination. More detailed information regarding the CIL Management Trainee examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, answer key, etc.
CIL Management Trainee MT Notification Info
Name of Organization – Coal India Limited CIL
Name of Post – Management Trainee
No of Vacancies – 1326
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Application Form Last Date – 19th January 2020
Admit Card – Available soon
Exam Date – Thursday, 27.02.2020 & Friday, 28.02.2020
Official website – https://www.coalindia.in/
Selection shall be made on the basis of given following rounds
- CBT Online Exam
- Interview Process
- Document verification
Qualification or Eligibility
Dear candidates first check the qualification and age limit because of eligibility details is important role of every examination. We are providing official notification link, interested candidates can check the given link to know the eligible conditions.
Official Notification – Check Here
CIL Management Trainee MT Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Hence contenders can download CIL Management Trainee Exam Syllabus pdf for free of cost. Along with CIL Syllabus, Model Papers also crucial for applicants to know the type of examination. Read this article to get full knowledge of Syllabus. For this reason, we provide CIL Management Trainee Previous Papers at page. Additionally, you can also check recruitment details on this page. Moreover, applicants can utilize the Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Preparation Tips, Exam Study Materials, Solved Papers for applicants effective practice.
Exam Pattern for CIL Management Trainee
|Sl.No||Exam Type||Papers||Subjects Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Online Exam (Objective Type)||Paper 1||General Knowledge/ Awareness||100||100||03 hours|
|2.||Paper 2||Professional Knowledge (Discipline Related)|
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
- Time & Distance.
- Boats & Streams.
- Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Problems on Ages.
Finance & Accounts
- Financial Management.
- Business and Corporate Law.
- Banking and financial institution.
- Income-tax Law
- Business Statistics & Data Processing.
- Indirect Tax Laws.
- Financial Accounting.
- Cost and Management Accounting.
Electronics & Telecommunications
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Industry Safety.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Management Information System.
- Metal Casting.
- Inventory Control.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design
- Energy conservation.
- Production Planning and Control.
- U/G Metalliferous Mining.
- Surface Mining.
- Mine Surveying Practice.
- Coal Mining.
- Basic Management Skills & Indian Constitution.
- Mineral Recovery.
- Rock Mechanics & Ground Control.
- Mine Machinery.
- Applied Science.
- Mechanical Technology. (Mining)
- Industrial Training in Underground Mines.
- Mine Environmental Engg.
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947: Whole
- Industrial Employment (Standing Order) Act, 1946 :Sections (3,4,5,6,7,9,13,14)
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 : Sections (2A,3,6,7,8,9,13,14)
- Payment of Wages Act,1936 : Sections (7,9,12)
- Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923 :Sections (3,5,19,28)
- Code of Criminal Procedure,1973: Sections
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Elements of Structural Analysis.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Elements of Geotechnical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Bridge Superstructure.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Steel Structures.
- Design of Structure.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Architecture
- Hydrology etc.
- Network Analysis.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Machines.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems.
- Power System Protection.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Power Electronics & Drives etc.
- Power Systems.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Electromagnetic Theory.
Computer Science Syllabus
- Web Technologies.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
- Operating System.
- Computer Networks.
- Programming and Data Structures.
Information Technology Syllabus
- Operating System
- Relational DataBase Management System
- Data Communication and Networks
- Information and Network Security
- Cyber Law in India
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Linux System.
CIL Management Trainee previous years papers along with answer key available on below pages. Candidates who are applied For the examination download sample papers, model papers, old question papers and answer key, its useful for the written examination. Candidates you know day by day increasing more competition for government jobs. So, candidates download and start preparing for CIL Management Trainee Examination. Make a schedule and plan according do it and follow without fail. Candidates try to complete each and every topic mentioned in the syllabus. Then prepare CIL Management Trainee previous papers. In order to develop your time management.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
- Proof Of educational qualification
- School study certificate
- Certificate and mark sheet for qualifying examination
- Date of birth certificate /S.S.C
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Pan card, etc.