Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research CIMFR Project Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 download from official website www.cimfr.nic.in. CIMFR Project Assistant Interview Call Letter also provide below the page. CIMFR Project Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern available get below the page. CIMFR Project Assistant (Level I & II) Exam Date & Exam Centre will be mentioned below the page. CIMFR Project Assistant selection process, CIMFR Project Assistant Eligibility, CIMFR Project Assistant Education Qualification, CIMFR Project Assistant Document Verification, CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment Notification also provide our page.
CIMFR Project Assistant 2018 Recruitment Notification Details
Aspirants should also make sure that they satisfy the educational qualifications mentioned by the officials. Candidates willing to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill in a total of 111 Project Assistant (Level I & II) Vacancy must have a bachelor’s Degree or (Hons.)
or equivalent in Geology/Applied Geology or Chemistry or Physics or /Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks from any recognized University/ College in India. If the candidates do not satisfy the given educational criteria, they will be merely rejected in the first step itself. So, applicants need to be more careful while applying.
CIMFR Project Assistant 2018 Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam – Project Assistant
Board of Organization – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research CIMFR
No of Vacancy – 54 Posts
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Official Website – www.cimfr.nic.in
Date of Exam – Update Soon
www.cimfr.nic.in @ CIMFR Project Assistant 2018 Recruitment Qualification
Project Assistant Level-I – Bachelor Degree or (Hons.) or equivalent in Geology/Applied Geology or Chemistry or Physics or /Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks from any recognized University/ College in India.
Project Assistant Level-II – Master Degree or equivalent in Geology/Applied Geology or Chemistry or Physics or B.Tech or equivalent in GeoScience/ Computer Science Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 55% marks from any recognized University/ College in India.
Selection Based Only for Interview
Syllabus for CIMFR Project Assistant 2018
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Test of Language (Bengali/Nepali)
- Elementary Mathematics
- Intelligence Ability
Exam Pattern for CIMFR Project Assistant 2018
|Exam Types||Subject Name||Durations|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||
|Test of Language (Bengali/Nepali)|
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
CIMFR Project Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.cimfr.nic.in Exam Date & Interview Call Letter
CIMFR Project Assistant 2018 Verification Details
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
CIMFR Project Assistant 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
CIMFR Project Assistant 2018 Official Notification – Check Here
CIMFR Project Assistant 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download CIMFR Project Assistant 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.cimfr.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for CIMFR
Download CIMFR Project Assistant 2018 interview Call Letter