Central institute of plastics and technology (CIPET) is a well-known exam Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) conducted for both graduate and undergraduate students for getting admission in plastic technologies.
Eligibility criteria for CPET JEE 2020
- Candidates should have cleared the 12th examination with mathematics and physics as a major subject.
- With physics, chemistry and maths as a major subject’s candidates must have scored 55% in the 10+2 examination.
Application fee for CPET JEE 2020
The availability of online application form is expected to be issued on March 2020. At the time of submission of application, form candidates must pay RS.250 for all category candidates. The fee can be paid through credit, debit, or through net banking. It is a university level examination. This exam is conducted under the authority of CIPET.
How to apply for CPET JEE 2020?
Candidates must visit the official site of CPET 2020 (i.e.) www.cipet.gov.in Through this site candidates can download the application form, once the process is complete candidates must take a print of the application form and fill it with the required details and send to the official Address.
Important dates for CPET JEE 2020
- Application form will be available from – May, June 2020
- Last date for Applying – June 2020
- CPET 2020 Exam starts on – July 2020
- Issuing of Hall Ticket – May 2020
The above – mentioned dates are expected dates. For knowing about official date candidate must log on to the official site (i.e.) www.cipet.gov.in for other references.
CIPET JEE 2020 Fee Submission Modes
The fee for CIPET 2020 can be paid by the following modes
- By net banking
- By credit/debit card
Only through the above-mentioned modes, Application fee can be paid by the candidates.