CISF Constable Tradesman Previous Old Question Papers: CISF CT Previous Year Question Papers, CISF Constable Tradesman Previous Papers are available here. Download Constable Tradesman Question Papers at pdf. Using the CISF CT Question Papers and CISF Constable Tradesman Model Papers, candidates can take a practice test by themselves. The strong and week areas are estimated by using the CISF Constable Tradesman Old Question Papers and CISF CT Old Papers. The CISF Constable Tradesman Exam Papers are helped to seek a chance to rectify the mistaken questions. Along with the CISF CT exam papers, check Constable Tradesman Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process from below page.
CISF Constable Tradesman Previous Old Question Papers
Summary of the CISF Constable Tradesman Previous Old Question Papers & CT Model Papers
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Exam Organizer||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of the Posts||Constable Tradesman|
|No of Vacancies||914|
|Page Details||Previous Old Question Papers|
CISF Constable Tradesman Previous Old Question Papers | CISF CT Model Papers | CISF Constable Tradesman Old Paper
CISF Constable Tradesman Previous Papers PDF files are here to download for all applicants. All those individuals can check Old Question Papers & CISF Constable Tradesman Question Paper along with the exam pattern, syllabus, and selection process. Every candidate must practice these CISF CT Previous Year Question Papers for getting qualify in this exam. The aspirants can download CISF Constable Tradesman Model Question Papers and start the preparation quickly. Individuals can also go to official for more CISF CT Sample Question Papers With answer key PDF.
CISF Constable Tradesman Previous Year Question Papers
CISF Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern & Subjects
- General Awareness/ General Knowledge
- Knowledge of elementary mathematics
- Analytical Aptitude
- Numerical Ability
|Name of the Subject||Number Of Questions||Duration Of Time|
|General Awareness / General Knowledge||100 Questions||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Knowledge of elementary mathematics|
Selection Process of CISF CT
- Height Bar Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Documentation Verification
- Trade Test
- Written Test
Category Wise Qualifying Marks
Minimum percentage of marks for qualifying for the next stage will be as under:
- UR / EWS/ Ex. Servicemen: 35 %
- SC/ST/OBC: 33 %
- The qualifying marks of 35% for UR/ EWS/ ESM and 33% for SC/ ST/ OBC does not mean that all candidates who have secured 35% & 33%, as the case may be, will be called for next stage.
- The candidates for next stage will be called purely on the basis of their performance/ marks scored in written examination and cut off marks (Recruitment Sector/ Trade/ Category wise) which will be fixed after completion of written examination.