CLAT 2020 Hall ticket will be issued by the Chanakya national law university, Patna. This exam is conducted for providing admission for Integrated L.L.B. and L.L.M. courses offered by 17 National Law Universities of India.
CLAT 2020 Admit Card Issuing Date & Details
- After the completion of the application, process candidates can download the admit card by using the registered E-mail, user ID, and password.
- The admit card for CLAT 2020 Admit card will be expected to be issued and will be available online from April 2020 on the official site.
- The candidates can download the admit card from the official website. While appearing for the exam the candidate should carry the admit card along with the needful things.
- This hall ticket is one of the most important documents which is used to be carried by the candidates at the time of the exam. This hall ticket will be published at clat.ac.in.
- This Admit card contains the information of the candidates like candidates Name, Address, Venue of the exam and much more.
Downloading procedures for CLAT 2020
The downloading procedures for CLAT 2020 are mentioned below. So that candidates can go through on it and can get ideas about eligibility
- Log in to the official link for CLAT 2020
- Enter the registered ID & password
- Then click on to the Admit card 2020 tab and check on the details of the admit card
- After checking it Click the “Download” button
- Take a printout of the Admit card and keep it for further purposes
Syllabus for CLAT 2020
Before starting the preparation for the exams candidates must check the syllabus for this exam. This exam probably covers all the subjects like English, Mathematics, General Affairs, Logical Reasoning. The G.K. and current affairs contain 50 marks each, English section with comprehension contains 40 marks and 20 marks for maths.
Patterns for CLAT 2020
The examination patterns for both UG and PG are listed below
The mode of the exam is through CBT (computer-based test) and the full mark for this exam is 200 marks for 200 questions. For every wrong answer, the ¼ mark will be deducted. Exam duration will be 2 hours.
As like the UG pattern the same is for PG but the only difference is in Total marks for UG is 200, but for PG is 150 marks.
While downloading the admit card the candidates must check the details which are provided in the admit card. If there is any mistake found the candidates must immediately inform the concerned authorities which are responsible for it.