CLAT 2020 (Common Law Admission Test) is a well-known exam which is basically conducted for getting admissions in L.L.B and L.L.M. courses and 17 National Law University of India. It is a national level examination conducted every year in the month of May.
This year I will be organized by the Chanakya Law University, Patna. Candidates can check on to the latest updates of the exam through the official site. The exam will be expected to be started from the first week of January 2020.
CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for CLAT 2020 are mentioned below. Candidates can get more ideas about Eligibility by reading this criteria’s. The eligibility criteria is classified into 2 major types
- A candidate who has completed the 12th standard or the candidates who are waiting for the 12th result can also apply for this exam.
- Candidates must clear the 12th examination with an aggregate percentage of 45% marks for general category and for ST/SC/other categories the percentage is 40%.
- Candidates who have done L.L.B. from a recognized university with a minimum percentage of 55% marks for general category candidates and for ST/SC and other categories allocated percentage is 50% marks.
For the General Candidates, Age must be less than 20 years as on 1st July 2020
For the SC/ST category candidates, the age limit is 22 years old
CLAT 2020 Important Date
CLAT Exam Date 2020
Here we have mentioned all the official exam date and events related to CLAT 2020:
|Notification Date||4th week of December 2020|
|Availability of Online Application Form||1st Week January 2020|
|Closing date of Application Submission along with order of preferences for NLUs||4th week of March 2020|
|Issue Date of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2020|
|Date of Examination||3rd Week May 2020|
|Publishing of Answer Key||3rd week of May 2020|
|Announcement of Result (issue of merit list)||4th week of May 2020|
|Counselling Commence||1st week of June 2020|
|Closure of Admission||1st week of July 2020|
CLAT 2020 Application Form/ Registration Form
- Online registration process will be done only through online only
- Before filling the application, the candidates must be ready with the required documents for uploading
- The last date for filling the application will be expected to end on 4th Week March 2020.
The Application fee for the general candidates is RS.4000 as an application fee and for SC/ST candidates the fees are RS.3500 only. The fee can be deposited through online or E-challan. The application fee is Non-Refundable.
CLAT 2020 Syllabus
Candidate needs to know about the full details regarding the syllabus and full details of the CLAT 2020 syllabus. This syllabus topic includes the topic of general knowledge, current affairs, legal aptitude, constitutional law and much more.