CMAT is an All India Level Examination which is conducted by MHRD. This Exam is Conducted For candidates who are interested in Management Courses offered by various Management colleges in India.
General Facts of CMAT 2019
This test facilitates the institutions for selecting various candidates for admission in management programs only. The CMAT is a computer based online test conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate’s ability.
To evaluate the candidate’s ability for various segments like quantitative techniques, logical reasoning, language comprehension, and general awareness. These CMAT exams are approved by the AICTE – Approved Institutions/ university departments/Constituent colleges/Affiliated colleges.
Exam Dates for CMAT 2019
CMAT 2019 Exam Date
The official dates of CMAT 2019 examination is mentioned below:
|Application form release||20th October 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application||18th December 2019|
|Mock test available||26th October 2019|
|Admit card release||5th January 2020|
|Exam date||January 28th, 2020 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM) & (2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|Answer key release||February 1st, 2020|
|Declaration of result||February 6th, 2020|
The Results and print out of score cards will be Announced soon. Reserved date is mentioned for the candidates who are under the category of SC/ST.
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2019
The Eligible criteria for CMAT 2019 exam are mentioned below
- Graduates in any disciplines can apply CMAT 2019 Exam
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Final year students of the graduate courses (10+2+3) Whose results will be announced before the commencement of the academic year can also apply for the CMAT online exam.
Exam Pattern for CMAT 2019
The syllabus for CMAT 2019 is based on Four segments like Quantitative techniques, logical reasoning, language comprehension, and general awareness. Multiple choice based questions are asked from the Above mentioned four segments.
Payment process for CMAT 2019
In this category, the payment process for CMAT 2019 is explained briefly. This specified category answers about 2 main important questions
- What are the Types of payment process in CMAT 2019?
- If payment process is available “How can it be done”?
The payment can be done through 2 processes.
- If the candidate chooses Online Payment, he/she can do the payment using Credit/Debit card/Net banking.
- Once the candidate’s payment process is done the candidate will receive a confirmation message through E-mail or SMS.
- Once the candidate receives a payment confirmation candidate can proceed with the remaining process for the registration
Cash Payment Through SBI
- The candidate who chooses the payment through bank via SBI bank can choose at any designated SBI branch.
- Candidates can take required printouts for usage and fill the remaining details and can pay the cash on the next day of the generation of challan.
- Deposit will be accepted only on the next day of the challan generation.
- The detailed information on eligibility criteria, payment mode, online test venues (cities) other all details for CMAT 2019 is available at www.aicte-india.org