Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Limited COMFED Junior Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year question Papers available here. COMFED Junior Technician Exam Date and Exam Centre will be released from official. Dear Applied Candidates get COMFED Junior Technician Exam Selection Process, COMFED Junior Technician Eligibility, COMFED Junior Technician Documnet verification and etc. COMFED Junior Technician Syllabus fort PDF and COMFED Junior Technician Notification also get here. COMFED Junior Technician Answer Key, COMFED Junior Technician Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
COMFED Junior Technician 20149 Syllabus for PDF Download
The Syllabus of COMFED Junior Technician will let you know about the subjects on which the exam is going on. Therefore, interested applicants can view COMFED Junior Technician Syllabus and Question Paper Pattern for obtaining good marks in the exam. The Direct links to online Application Form of COMFED Junior Technician Recruitment 2018 had given here in the link provided below. The Complete details of COMFED Junior Technician Recruitment 2018 had given in the link produced below.
About Examination Board
The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Led. (COMFED)was established in 1983 as the implementing agency of operational Flood programme of dairy development on “Anand” pattern in Bihar. Presently it is registred under MultiState Co-operative Society Act, 2002. Policy decisions are taken by the Board of Directors consisting of the following.
|COMFED Junior Technician 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Technician|
|Board of Organization||Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Limited COMFED|
|No of Vacancy||80 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The COMFED Junior Technician Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held tentatively in February 2019.
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
COMFED Junior Technician 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for COMFED Junior Technician 2019 (Expected)
Exam Pattern for COMFED Junior Technician 2019
|Sr.No.||Nature of the Exam||Subjects Names||Total Questions||Max Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1.||Objective Type||Professional Knowledge||40||80||120 Minutes|
Tips for preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for COMFED Junior Technician 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
COMFED Junior Technician 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
COMFED Junior Technician 2019 Notification – Check Here
COMFED Junior Technician 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download COMFED Junior Technician 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.sudha.coop/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for COMFED
Download COMFED Junior Technician 2019 Previous Question Papers