CPMEE 2020 Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination organized by Uttarakhand Association of combined entrance examination conducted for providing admission in MBBS, BAMS, BDS, and BHMS in various government and private institutes/ colleges in Uttarakhand state. Candidates read the below article about offered courses, participating institutes, results etc. CPMEE 2020 Results released on the official website of exam authority on after the completion of entrance exam. Results published in the expected month of June second week 2020.
The participating institutions are,
- Quadra Institute of Ayurveda (QIA) – Haridwar, Uttarakhand
- Seema Dental College and Hospital (SDCH) – Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Uttaranchal Ayurvedic PG College (UAC) – Rajpur, Uttarakhand
- Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital (CHMCH) – Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital (CHMCH) – Rudrapur, Uttarakhand
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences (SRRIM&HS) – Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute (UD&MRI) – Mazri Grant, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
CPMEE 2020 Offered Courses
MBBS: The course duration of four and a half year followed by a one-year compulsory rotatory internship. The curriculum of MBBS course is a per Medical Council of India.
BDS: The course duration of four years followed by a one-year rotatory internship. The curriculum of BDS is based on the directives of Dental Council of India, New Delhi.
BAMS: The course total duration of five and a half years including one year compulsory rotatory internship.
BHMS: The course duration of four and a half years followed by one year of compulsory rotatory internship.
CPMEE 2020 Results
The results declared by the exam conducting authority of CPMEE 2020 and available on their official website www.aceeindia.org in the month of June 2020
CPMEE 2020 Counseling
The qualified candidates are invited to attend the counseling as intimated by ACEE according to merit. It conducts based on the candidate’s total scores obtained in the entrance exam 2020 and performance at counseling. They are admitted to medical colleges according to the availability of seats.
Steps to Check and Download the Results of CPMEE 2020
Enter official website of exam conducting authority.
Click the results tab on the first page of official website.
Fill the mandatory details of registration number, password/ date of birth.
After login, the results displayed on the screen.
Finally, download the results for further reference.