CSIR UGC NET 2019 Admit card/ Hall Ticket is a Valid Document needed for Appearing the Exam. Registered candidates can download their Admit card by Entering their Form No, D.O.B. Candidates must take print out of the Admit card After Downloading process is over.
Important Dates of CSIR UGC NET December 2019
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||09th September 2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||9th October 2019|
|Printing of Admit Card||9th November 2019|
|CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Examination||15th December 2019|
|Announcement of Result||31st December 2019|
Contents on the CSIR UGC NET 2019 Admit card
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Date
- Time of Examination
- Venue of Examination
- Photo of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
Importance of CSIR UGC NET 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates while downloading the Admit card must also read the instructions which is given for CSIR exams. The Candidates can download the admit card from the official site.
- Candidates should keep the downloaded copy of the Admit card with the candidates.
- No Duplicate admit card will be issued. Interested can stay on this page for regular updates of CSIR UGC NET 2019.
- By getting in touch with this website candidates can easily know about the Important dates, eligibility, exam pattern and so on.
- Candidates who are applying for this exam can download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidates may download the Admit card from the official website and it will be expected to be available for 15 to 20 days of the exam.
Instructions for Downloading the Admit card
- Candidates are requested to visit the official page (i.e.) csirhrdg.nic.in
- The candidates must select the appropriate option provided for downloading the admit card.
- candidates need to enter the registration number and hit “submit button”.
- Then the hall ticket will be opened for the candidate.
- After then, the candidate can take a printout of the admit card and must bring at the time of the exam.
Instructions for candidates who appear for the exam
- Candidates must download the admit card through the official website.
- Candidates should bring the admit card/hall ticket for the Exam centers
- The Candidates must reach in time for the venue of the exam.
- Aspirants should also bring an original photo and any ID proof and 2 recent passport size photos.
CSIR UGC NET 2019 Examination Centres
CSIR UGC NET December 2019 examination will be held tentatively in below mentioned cities. Candidates are advised to read and follow the specified instructions on the admit card on the examination day.
|Bangalore (BAN)||Jorhat (JOR)|
|Bhavnagar (BHA)||Karaikudi (KAR)|
|Bhopal (BHO)||Kolkata (KOL)|
|Bhubaneswar (BHU)||Lucknow (LUC)|
|Chandigarh (CHA)||Nagpur (NAG)|
|Chennai (CHE)||Pilani (PIL)|
|Cochin (COC)||Pune (PUN)|
|Delhi (DEL)||Raipur (RAI)|
|Guntur (GUN)||Roorkee (ROR)|
|Guwahati (GUW)||Srinagar (SRI)|
|Hyderabad (HYD)||Trivandrum (THI)|
|Imphal (IMP)||Udaipur (UDA)|
|Jammu (JMU)||Varanasi (VAR)|
Acceptable ID Proofs
The following Photo ID Proof is Acceptable for CSIR UGC NET 2019 Exam
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Ration Card