CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2019 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Lectureship Exam or Test Pattern or Exam Scheme mentioned below the page. CSIR UGC NET Exam Syllabus 2019 for PDF, CSIR UGC NET (Chemical Science SC, Earth Science ES, Life Sciences LS, Mathematical Sciences MS, Physical Science PS) Syllabus for PDF available here. CSIR UGC NET Exam Date, CSIR UGC NET Exam Centre, CSIR UGC NET 2019 Test Pattern, CSIR UGC NET 2019 Syllabus, CSIR UGC NET Exam scheme, CSIR UGC NET Previous Papers, Old Examination papers, CSIR UGC NET Model papers, CSIR UGC NET Sample Papers, CSIR UGC NET Cut off, CSIR UGC NET Merit List, CSIR UGC NET answer key & Result also get following the page.
CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Important Dates
|The online application will be available from||9th September 2019|
|Last date of online application||9th October 2019|
|Last date for receipt of written request for change of examination center (only on merit basis)||October 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||9th November 2019|
|CSIR-UGC NET Examination Date||15th December 2019|
|Announcement of Result||31st December 2019|
CSIR UGC NET 2019 Written Examination Details
CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern for the Single Paper MCQ test will be as given below:
- In CSIR UGC NET Exam 2019, MCQ test paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- CSIR UGC NET Exam will be of 3 hours duration.
- CSIR UGC NET Question Paper shall be divided into three parts
- Negative marking for wrong answers will bedec done in CSIR UGC NET 2019 Exam.
- Part ‘A’ will be common to all subjects.
- In part a, test will be containing a maximum of 20 questions of General Aptitude.
- All the appliers are required to answer any 15 questions of two marks each.
- The total marks allocated to this section will be of 30 out of 200.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional MCQs.
- The total marks allocated to this section shall be 70 out of 200.
- The maximum number of questions to be attempted shall be in the range of 20-35.
- Part ‘C’ contains higher value questions that.
- Through this part, organization will test the knowledge of candidate of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts.
- In this part, questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
- The total marks allocated to this section shall be 100 out of 200.
|CSIR UGC NET 2019 Junior Research Fellow Exam (JRF)/Lectureship Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Research Fellow Exam (JRF)/Lectureship (LS)|
|Board of Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|No of Seats||Refer Official|
|Date of Exam||15.12.2019|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Main Notification Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship and
Eligibility for Lectureship December, 2019
Telephones: 011-25843916, 011-25843610
www.csirhrdg.res.in @ CSIR UGC NET 2019 (LS, ES, MS, CS, PS) Eligibility
M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of application form, are also eligible to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award. Such candidates will have to submit the attestation form duly certified by the Head of the Department/Institute from where the candidate is appearing or has appeared.
B.Sc(Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years.
CSIR UGC NET 2019 (LS, ES, MS, CS, PS) Syllabus
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
CSIR UGC NET Cutoff 2019 for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
CSIR will decide separate qualifying marks to select candidates for Junior Research Fellowship. As per cutoff score, candidates will be distributed between CSIR and UGC in the ratio of the number of fellowships available. Candidates with Bachelors degree will be allocated to CSIR for fellowship. The cutoff of CSIR UGC NET June 2019 for JRF and Lectureship is given below.
|Chemical Science||47.75 %||36.25 %||41.75 %||34.25 %||28.00 %||25.00 %|
|Earth Science||57.54 %||40.13 %||50.65 %||42.15 %||39.18 %||26.74 %|
|Life Science||52.50 %||33.75 %||43.75 %||35.25 %||31.75 %||25.00 %|
|Mathematical Science||55.75 %||46.63 %||48.88 %||37.75 %||30.50 %||28.50 %|
|Physical Science||39.06 %||33.13 %||33.31 %||27.00 %||25.00 %||25.00 %|
CSIR UGC NET 2019 Cutoff for Lectureship (LS)
|Chemical Science||42.98 %||33.00 %||37.58 %||30.83 %||25.20 %||25.00 %|
|Earth Science||51.79 %||36.12 %||45.59 %||37.94 %||35.26 %||25.00 %|
|Life Science||47.25 %||33.00 %||39.38 %||31.73 %||28.58 %||25.00 %|
|Mathematical Science||50.18 %||41.97 %||43.99 %||33.98 %||27.45 %||25.00 %|
|Physical Science||35.15 %||33.00 %||33.00 %||25.00 %||25.00 %||25.00 %|
Highlights of CSIR UGC NET Cutoff 2019
Candidates can check below for some important highlights of CSIR UGC NET cutoff.
- There is no separate cutoff for part A, B & C. The cutoff score will be decided out of total 200 marks.
- The CSIR UGC NET 2019 cut off will be different for different disciplines and posts.
- The cutoff will vary as per category.
- Ranks will be allotted as per cutoff score.
SYLLABUS FOR PAPER – I (SECTION – B) AND PAPER – II
CHEMICAL SCIENCES Scheme of Examination | Syllabus
EARTH SCIENCES Scheme of Examination | Syllabus
LIFE SCIENCES Scheme of Examination | Syllabus
MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES Scheme of Examination | Syllabus
PHYSICAL SCIENCES Scheme of Examination | Syllabus
You can download Model questions for Joint CSIR UGC Test for JRF and Eligibility for Lectureship (NET)
CSIR UGC NET 2019 (LS, ES, MS, CS, PS) 2019 Verification Details
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Age Proof Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Six Passport Size Photograph
CSIR UGC NET 2019 (LS, ES, MS, CS, PS) 2019 Cut off / Merit List – Click Here
CSIR UGC NET 2019 (LS, ES, MS, CS, PS) 2019 Result– Click Here
CSIR UGC NET 2019 (LS, ES, MS, CS, PS) 2019 Answer key – Click Here
CSIR UGC NET 2019 (LS, ES, MS, CS, PS) 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Click Her
How to Download CSIR UGC NET 2019 (LS, ES, MS, CS, PS) 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Visit official website http://csirhrdg.res.in
- Find the link and open the page
- Enter your registration number or date of birth
- Show on your desktop for CSIR UGC NET
Check CSIR UGC NET Exam 2019