Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute CSMCRI Project Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. CSMCRI Project Assistant Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for CSMCRI Project Assistant Selection Process, CSMCRI Project Assistant Eligibility, CSMCRI Project Assistant Document Verification and for more details get following the page. Applicants are you waiting for CSMCRI Project Assistant Syllabus and Test pattern get following the page. CSMCRI Project Assistant Answer Key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
CSMCRI Project Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
CSMCRI Project Assistant admits card status and most of the also refer many sites for the updated information. But this is the right time for your checking process. CSMCRI Project Assistant admits card status and most of the also refer many sites for the updated information. But this is the right time for your checking process.
Because the CSMCRI Project Assistant announces that they will issue the CSMCRI Project Assistant Admit Card on their official site. So check and download it. Because the CSMCRI Project Assistant announces that they will issue the CSMCRI Project Assistant Admit Card on their official site. So check and download it.
|CSMCRI Project Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Project Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute CSMCRI|
|No of Vacancy||25 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.csmcri.org @ CSMCRI Project Assistant 2019 Eligibility Details
B.Sc. Chemistry (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
Diploma in Fabrication Engineering (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
Diploma in Civil Engineering (min. 55% marks or equivalent)
The selection for the post of 2019 will be made on the basis of Written Examination List followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
CSMCRI Project Assistant 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for CSMCRI Project Assistant 2019
Exam Pattern for CSMCRI Project Assistant 2019
|S.No.||Type of Examination||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Questions||Concerned Subjects||140||280||170 Minutes|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for CSMCRI Project Assistant 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
CSMCRI Project Assistant 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
CSMCRI Project Assistant 2019 Notification – Check Here
CSMCRI Project Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download CSMCRI Project Assistant 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.csmcri.org
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for CSMCRI
Download CSMCRI Project Assistant 2019 Interview Call Letter