CU Kashmir 2020 University organizes the B. Ed Admission Exam by selecting candidates through this Entrance Examination. Candidates who are appearing for this Exam must download Admit card from the site. Admit card consist of full details of the candidate. Every candidate should have this Admit card while appearing in this exam.
Date for Issuing CU Kashmir 2020 Admit Card
The date for issuing CU Kashmir 2020 will be Announced soon on the official site (i.e.) www.cukashmir.ac.in. After the confirmation of Date, candidates can Download the Admit card from the official site.
Syllabus for CU Kashmir 2020
The syllabus for CU Kashmir are as follows and syllabus is classified into 4 sections
- Section 1 consists of Teaching Aptitude for 40 marks
- Section 2 consists of General English for 20 marks
- Section 3 consists of General studies for 25 marks
- Section 4 consists of General Mental and Aptitude Test and reasoning for 15 marks.
Procedures for Downloading CU Kashmir Admit Card 2020
- Candidates must visit the official site of CU Kashmir (i.e.) www.cukashmir.ac.in
- Click on the link that refers to “CU Kashmir Admit card 2020”.
- Candidates must Enter their Application Number and Password for Logging on to the CU Kashmir 2020.
- Click on the Submit Button
- Download the Admit card from the site
- Print the Hard Copy of the Admit card for Future References.
Importance of Hall ticket
- These documents consist of all the relevant documents related to this exam. Candidate should bring Admit card while appearing for the exam. No duplicate Admit card will be provided.
- So, that candidate should keep the Admit card safe and secure. Admit card is provided for the candidate for those who have registered before. After downloading Admit card candidate should keep it safe.
- Admit card consist of name, Registration number, venue of the exam, Instructions for a candidate, photo, signature, and thumb impression.