CUCET 2020 (Central Universities Common Entrance Test) is conducted for candidates who are seeking for Admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in central universities. The candidates who are eligible for the CUCET 2020 Exam can apply for the exam.
Expected Dates for CUCET 2020
Online registration starts on – March 2020
Last date for online registration – April 2020
Editing on application form – April 2020
Closing of online registration – April 2020
Admit card upload date – May 2020
The Dates which are mentioned Above are of Expected dates, Candidates can visit the official site regularly for Official Dates.
Availability of Application Form
The application form for CUCET 2020 is available only on online only. The Application form for CUCET should be submitted to the official websites by eligible candidates only. The eligible candidates can fill the application form with the required details in it in a correct manner.
Payments Details of CUCET 2020
- The last date for submitting the online application is the first week of May 2020
- Candidates can pay the fees through online or offline mode.
- After submission of forms the candidates who pay through challan, they must wait for 7 days for the process to be completed
- There is no provision for an offline application form.
CUCET Eligibility criteria
The Eligibility criteria for CUCET 2020 are as follows
- There are no specific ideas on the eligibility criteria.
- For each one of the courses the eligibility criteria may vary from
- On the official site eligibility, criteria for each course is mentioned.
Application Fee for CUCET 2020
The Application fee for CUCET 2020 is mentioned below. For the general category, the application fee will be 1000 and for OBC/ SC/ST categories the fee will be half as RS.500. The payment can be done through both online and offline mode.