Centurion University Entrance Examination CUEE 2020 conducted by Centurion University in every year for candidates who can get admission in various Engineering Courses Like B. Tech, M. Tech etc. CUEE 2020 Application Form, Offered Courses, Application Fee, Important Dates, How to Download and related details are clearly given in the below article, we believe that candidates can get a required information about CUEE 2020 entrance examination.
The application form will be released through online mode, candidates can apply from the official website of the exam authority. The official website of www.cutm.ac.in, candidates can apply for the stream of B. Tech (Regular and Lateral), B. Tech (Agril. Engineering) and B.sc (Agriculture) programs.
The application is applied through two modes like Offline or Online modes. The amount of Rs.500 should be required to pay for every applicant to complete the registration of application form.
Steps to Fill the Application Form
- Every candidate should enter the official page of Centurion University.
- Fill the required details asked in the application form.
- Select the optionable courses candidate want to pursue.
- Upload the image and signature of scanning on the given space of the form.
- After fill all the mandatory details, candidates are needing to pay the application fee.
- The fee payment has two ways, candidates can choose the comfortable method.
- Before hit the submit button, check all the given details from top to bottom to avoid mistakes.
- Candidates can take a print out the application form for further reference purpose.
- Provide Primary Email Id
- Validate Email Id with the Code sent to you on email
- Fill in your relevant details and preferences
- Pay registration fees
CUEE 2020 Important Dates (Tentatively)
- Last date to apply: 3rd Week Feb, 2020
(Entries beyond this date and time will not be considered under any circumstances)
- Candidates will have to pay a sub of INR 600 to complete the registration process
- Entrance Examination will be conducted on 1st Week April 2020
- An email will be sent to all registered candidates in third week of March containing the hall ticket for the examination
- Candidates are requested to make necessary travel / lodging arrangements in time to appear for the exam. If a candidate miss his / her exam date, university shall not be responsible for conducting the test on different date / time
- All selected candidates will get intimation of their selection through an Admission Letter which will be sent to their registered email address
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The syllabus is prepared from three subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, candidates are prepared for this entrance exam in these three subjects.
The exam pattern is, the total questions are 180 are given in objective type questions. The exam time duration of 3 hours, get more information by refereeing from the official website of CUEE.
|B.Tech, B.Tech (Ag.), B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. (Optometry / Radiology / Medical Lab Technician), B.F.Sc. (Fisheries Sciences), B.P.Ed.
|Plus 2 or equivalent from recognized board
|Diploma (Radiology / Medical Lab Technician)
|Plus 2 or equivalent from a recognized board
|Class 10th or equivalent
|B.Ed., M.Sc. Agriculture, MBA (Agriculture Business)
|Graduation from a recognized university
- Engineering (B. Tech)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Biotech Engineering
- Mining Engineering
Agricultural Engineering Programs
- Tech in Agriculture
- Sc in Agriculture
- Diploma in Agriculture