DE-CODE Application Form 2020: The application form of DECODE (Design – Center of Design Excellence) will release at the official page of Vivekananda Global University. Applicants can fill the DECODE VGU Application Form in the mode of online @ codevgu.in. Vivekananda Global University is located in Jaipur. It is one of the leading Universities in Rajasthan. This University is offering coursed on Architecture, Engineering, Basic and Applied Science, Law, Agriculture, and Management. Center of Design Excellence (CODE) conducts the Design Aptitude Test (DECODE). This test is conducted for Fashion & Textile Design, Interior & Product Design, and Graphics & Communication Design. Aspirants can get the detailed information about the CODE VGU Entrance Exam Application Form 2020 such as important dates, application form procedure, etc.
DECODE VGU Application Form Dates 2020
However, the date of this online exam is not yet announced from the University. The Tentative dates are below.
|Last Date of Registration||15 April 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List Round-1||15 May 2020|
|Interview Round-1||27 & 28 May 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List Round-2||15 June 2020|
|Interview Round-2||27 & 28 June 2020|
|Commencement of classes||August 2020|
DeCODE – Aptitude Test
Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur conducts the DECODE test. This is an online test, which helps to shortlist the students to admit in CODE (Center of Design Excellence). Above all, this is an Aptitude Test in which the students were shortlisted on the basis of their performance. Students who wish to apply for DECODE can apply in the official website codevgu.in/decode/ (or) www.decode.codevgu.in.
VGU DECODE Admission Procedure
The Admission process in the Code for Design Excellence, which is a Constituent center of Vivekananda Global University, has 3 steps.
- Apply online in decode.codevgu.in
- Design Aptitude Test (DECODE) or UCEED
- Personal Interview
Admission for DECODE
To apply for the test, first, the aspirants need to register with Vivekananda Global University & Decode. The step by step process is given below.
- First, visit the website www.decode.codevgu.in
- Second, select on the Application Form button displayed on the black screen. Now Admission page with a pop-up box will appear
- Third, the aspirants should fill their Full Name, a valid mobile number, an active e-mail id and a password of a minimum of six characters. Re-enter the password in Confirm password box.
- Finally, hit the mouse on the Register Button which is in red color.
- Now an e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail id. With a message as “Congratulations! Your Registration is completed successfully”. Moreover, to activate your account hit the blue colored text.
- Now the aspirant can log in to the university with the registered e-mail id and password.
DECODE Application Form 2020
After the Admission process completed, Login with your registered e-mail id and password to open the application form. The Application page will have the title of ‘Welcome to VGU Online Application System’.
The candidates need to register in VGU in order to join the college. The below information will be at the top of the page.
- For Registration Rs. 2000
- Provisional Admission form Rs. 22,000 (min)
Personal Information: First and foremost, the candidate needs to enter their personal information in the Online Application system
|Date Of Birth||Father’s Name|
|Aadhar Number||How did you come to know about us?|
Communication Address: The candidate needs to enter Address, State, City, State, Pin code and Country where he/she resides.
Course Details: There are two things they need to choose. First, they need to select Program applied for and second, Course applied.
Last but not least, the important document with a passport size photo needs to be uploaded on the website. Only upload images and pdf. Finally, they check the declaration box after studying the declaration passage and select on the Save & Continue button, which will redirect to the payment page. Now the aspirant needs to pay the amount to proceed.
Finishing all the above steps is considered as the DECODE application is also completed. Therefore, there is no individual form for DECODE.
Eligibility Criteria for DeCODE 2020
- The candidate, who required admission for B.Design, should have passed in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) in any recognized State or Central board of examination for higher secondary or in any other recognized examination with minimum 50% of aggregate marks.
- The candidates who passed in any University/public school/State Board or in foreign countries school or university or board recognizes the Association of Indian University equivalent to 10+2 with 50% of marks are also eligible.
- A candidate with a three or four-year diploma, from a recognized university approved by AICTE with a minimum of 50% marks can apply.
Coursed applicable for DeCODE test
The Aptitude test mainly focuses on Bachelor in Designing (B.Des) which is a four-year course and has four majors in it. The aspirant who wishes to join the below course can take the DECODE test.
- Fashion & Textile Design
- Graphics & Communication
- Interior & Product Design
- Integrated 5 year course (B.Des +MBA)