DECODE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020: Applicants can get the detailed information about the VGU DECODE Exam Pattern & Syllabus from here. Center for Design Excellence (CODE) is a Constituent body of Vivekananda Global University. The programs offered in VGU CODE are B.Arch, B.Des, B.Des+MBA, M.Des & MBA. CODE is an international college for Designing and it also has the authority for granting the degree under Fashion & Textile Design, Interior & Product Design, Graphic & Communication Design. This center also has accreditation from CoA, UGC.
DECODE Exam Pattern 2020
As per 2019, The Design aptitude test will be conducted online. The candidates need to attend two paper, they are
- Aptitude Test
- Creativity Test
Paper 1 will be Aptitude Test followed by the Creativity Test – Paper 2
- The Aptitude Test will be conducted for 60 minutes duration.
- The test pattern will be in multiple-choice questions. In other words, One question has 3 or 4 options, in that the candidate needs to select the best answer for the question.
- In question will be on the basis of Communication Ability, English Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Analytical Ability, General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- The duration of the test will be 120 minutes
- The question will be the subjective type with the visual answer
- Critical Reasoning, conceptualizing an idea and visualization using a medium such as sketching, illustration, models, etc.
- The answer will be in the format of Graphical representation answers
DECODE Syllabus 2020
The exam will cover the following topic. Tentatively, the question will be based on the below topic.
- Visualization and Spatial Ability
- Spatial visualization ability or visual-spatial ability is to manipulate 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional figures.
- To access spatially and mental thinking towards the manipulation of images.
- Cognitive test and user performance with the user interface.
- Ecological and Public Awareness
- General awareness of environmental factors.
- Their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure, and environment.
- Awareness of social and cultural connection with the design, history of the design.
- Finally, socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture, and literature.
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Logical reasoning, critical thinking or analytic reasoning.
- It helps to assess a candidate’s ability at skills such as interpret patterns, number sequences or the relationships between shapes.
- Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage
- Data Interpretation, brainteasers, and patterns.
- Verbal Communication and Creativity
- Ability to understand and use Standard English.
- Reading comprehension, knowledge of English grammar such as sentence structure and usage, the use of tenses, verb patterns, articles, and active and passive constructions and vocabulary skills.
- Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
- Observation and Design Sensitivity
- Aptitude to distinguish concealed properties in common things, people, situations, and events, and thinking critically about them.
- Applying attention to certain details, analyzing, reasoning, classifying, inferring and predicting.
- Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
- Design Thinking and Problem Solving
- The ability to use visual analogies, descriptions, signs, and symbols.
- Design Thinking is a problem-solving framework.
- Ability to understand complexity, identify the problem, generate alternatives, evaluate options and select solutions.
Design Aptitude Test (DE-CODE)
Center for Design Excellence (CODE) is organizing DeCODE. DE-CODE is a Design Aptitude Test. The aptitude test is followed by a Personal Interview. This personal interview is to evaluate the skills of the aspirants, who wish to join CODE in Vivekananda Global Institute.
This test mainly focuses on performance and evaluating the students’ capacity. The questions in the test will be based on conceptual thinking, analytical thinking, and critical thinking. This test also tries to test the student’s knowledge worldwide; some of the criteria are observation skills, perception, ability to implement designing skills, thinking skills, etc.
For further queries about DECODE exam pattern and syllabus 2020 of VGU, Please contact the below address
Phone Number: +91 9717524454
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Address: Vivekananda Global University, Sector 36, NRI Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur – 303 012 Rajasthan