DEI Interview and Counselling 2020: Dayalbagh Educational Institution (DEI) Counselling will start from July 2020. The DEI Interview will be held for all boys and girls who have qualified in the Written Admission Test. In 2019, the interview had scheduled in the morning from 7.00 AM. The interview procedure is compulsory for all the courses offered in DEI. The Admission in the university is based on the cumulative score of the Written Admission Test, Personal Interview score and Previous Academic Merit. Here we have mentioned the details about DEI Interview / Counselling 2020 such as DEI Interview Date, Result, Counselling Dates, Schedule, Result, etc.
DEI Interview & Counselling Dates 2020
|Application Release by the University||May 1st Week 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for all courses||June 1st Week or 2nd Week 2020|
|Written Exam commences on||July 2nd Week 2020|
|Interview for all courses||June 3rd Week 2020|
|Written Test Result & Interview||July 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||August 1st Week|
- A candidate must obtain at least 30% marks in the Written Text of the concerned programme are called for Personal Interview-cum-Counselling Session.
- However, for SC/SC, the eligible candidates who appeared for the written test can attend the Personal Interview.
- Date of Personal Interview will be notified on the official website www.dei.ac.in and intimated to the candidates by SMS. The SMS will be sent to the Mobile number in the Application form.
- The date of the interview will vary to course to course. Not all the courses have the same interview date but some courses may have the same date.
- Not only for UG & PG, but DEI is also conducting an interview to give admission for M.Phil and Ph.D.
- The RET written examination will be of 75 marks, and the Personal Interview will be of 25 marks.
Documents for Counselling 2020
At the time of the Personal Interview, the candidates should produce all relevant original certificates such as,
- Games and Sports
- Co-curricular Activities
- Community Certificate
- X Mark Sheet
- XII Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Additional Academic Qualification Certificates
- Service Certificate (if any)
- Participation in Workshops / Seminars / Conferences
- Publications in journals / Proceedings, etc.
Candidate should show all original documents to the Personal Interview with their photocopies, in which all the photocopies should be self-attested. If the candidate fails to do so, then it will lead to rejection of admission. The Institute files the self-attested photocopied certificate.
Even if the candidate applied for more than one course, he/she will attend the Personal Interview only once. However, the marks scored in that Personal Interview will be considered while preparing the merit lists of all courses for which he/she is eligible.
DEI Admission 2020
In case of fraudulent or misrepresentation of facts of any candidate found after the admission, then the University will cancel the Particular Student. Admission granted to a student in the Institute will be canceled even it is discovered after the completion of the course. The Selected candidates need to pay the first installment on the prescribed date, only after paying the fees, the candidate gets admission to the DEI Institute.
All candidates who are waiting for their final year results of the qualifying degree or who have not attached their final year marks sheet will be given provisional admission. However, on the joining date, the candidate needs to submit all original documents without fail. In case the candidate fails to submit the documents, their admission will be canceled. If a candidate fails to attend the written test or interview on the allotted date and Time then their admission stands canceled.