DIT University Application form 2020 is going to publish by the Dehradun Institute of Technology (DIT) University. DITU (Dehradun Institute of Technology (DIT) University) is a private university is located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. This University is recognized by UGC and the university offers various courses, like a diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate & doctoral level programmes. And the course in the field of engineering, architecture, management, computer applications, sciences, pharmacy, etc. A government of Uttarakhand is established by this university. The DIT University courses are given below.
DIT (Dehradun Institute of Technology) University application form cannot be announced on offline mode and the application form will be officially released in the online mode only. Candidates who get the admission in the DIT University, the candidates can fill the application form of DIT University. Application form can be filled in online mode only. Interest candidates can fill the application form of DIT University in the www.dituniversity.edu.in website.
DIT University Application form 2020| Dehradun Admission @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Dehradun Institute of Technology (DIT) University|
|Mode of Selection||Merit List & Counselling|
|Merit List Date||1st week of April 2020|
|Name of the Category||Admission|
|Page Details||Application form|
DIT University Application form 2020
DIT University application form online registration starts from 8th November 2018 and last date for online registration in the 3rd week of May 2020. Candidates can fill the application form carefully to avoid the mistakes and the incorrect application form of DIT University 2020 will be definitely rejected. After the candidates are successfully filling the application form after the official university published the merit list on the day of Counselling. Finally, the DIT University 1st round of counseling will be held in 2nd or 3rd week of June 2020.
DIT University Application Fees
- All candidates can pay Rs.1,250 for an application form fees.
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- After the candidates can make pay the fee for an application form and the amount are non-refundable.
DIT University Eligibility Criteria
For B. Tech
- Candidates must be completed in the 10th & 12th exam from recognized board.
- And the candidates also 60% marks in 10th & 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English/Physics, Maths, Biology, English/Physics, Maths, English, Computer in 12th.
For B. Tech (LE)
- Candidates must be completed in Diploma/B.Sc exam from recognized board/university.
- And the candidates also 60% marks in 10th & 12th.
For B. Pharma
- Candidates must be completed in the 12th exam from recognized board.
- And the candidates also 50% marks in above qualification.
For M. Tech
- Candidates must be completed in BE / B. Tech exam from recognized board/University.
- And the candidates have 55% marks.
For M. Pharma
- Candidates must be completed in B. Pharma exam from recognized board/University.
- And the candidates have 55% marks.
- Candidates must be completed in 10th, 12th & graduation degree from recognized board/University.
- And the candidates have 50% marks and them valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT score.
- Candidates must be completed in BCA / B. Sc (CS/IT) from recognized board/University.
- And the candidates have 50% marks.
DIT University 2020 Admission Dates
|Online Registration begins||8th November 2018|
|Last date for Online Registration||3rd week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List||On the day of counseling|
|1st round of counseling||2nd or 3rd week of June 2020|
|Academic session begins||August 2020|
Steps to fill the DIT University Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.dituniversity.edu.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form.
- Finally, after filling the application form of DIT University, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.