Delhi university combined exam is called as DUCEE 2020 is conducted by the Delhi University for the admission of B.E./B. Tech courses engineering programs for the students who have studied within the Delhi region and students who have passed out their schools and colleges within the Delhi region. The candidates who have passed out the DUCEE Exam can get Admission in the above-mentioned courses.
Eligibility Criteria for DUCEE 2020 Exam
To write the DUCEE Exam candidates should overcome the Eligibility Criteria. The eligibility criteria are as follows
- Before applying for the exam, the candidates must know about the Eligibility Criteria.
- All the Applicants must be 17 years of age on or before the First October of the previous year of the exam.
- All the Applicants must pass the SSC from the recognized schools/ colleges within the region of the National capital with PCM with a minimum of 60% marks.
Registration Fees for DUCEE Exam
The registration fees for DUCEE Exam is done only through online mode only. The following process for the DUCEE Exam are mentioned below
- The registration fees for the General and OBC candidates is RS.400.
- For the SC/ST fees is RS.200.
- The candidates who are interested to pay the fees through offline fee payment and can send the DD (Demand Draft).
DU 2020 Application Dates
Here, we are providing the official date schedule for DU registration:
|Courses/ Schedule||UG Courses (Entrance Based)||PG Courses
||UG Courses (merit-based)|
|Online Registration Starts:||Third Week June 2020||3rd Week June 2020||4th Week May 2020|
|Online Registration Last Date:||Fourth Week June 2020||4th Week June 2020||3rd Week June 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam/ Commencement of classes||1st & 2nd Week July 2020||Third week of June to last week of June 2020||No entrance exam|
Procedures for Candidates of DU CEE Exam
The procedure for the candidates who apply for the exam through offline mode is as follows
- The application form for the DUCEE Exam will be available from the March/April 2020
- The applicants will get the application form via post by sending a DD of RS.400 (For general candidates) and RS.200 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates) to the Address mentioned below
Faculty of Technology (Delhi University)
Room no: HCFC-13 First Floor (Health Centre)
Delhi college of Engineering (New Campus)
Bawana Road, Delhi – 110042.