DUET 2020 Admit Card: Delhi University 2020 Entrance Test Admit Card shall download from on 30th April 2020 official page of Delhi University. Students who have applied DUET 2020 exam can participate in the Delhi University Entrance Test on 02nd – 09th June 2020. Aspirants can download the admit card by providing their login id and password on the official page of Delhi University (or) National Testing Agency. Candidates can know the complete examination schedule of the DUET 2020 examination from the downloaded admit card such as the exam dates, exam centre, timing and section of the exam, etc.
Important Dates of DUET 2020 Admit Card
|Downloading of Admit Card||30th April 2020|
|DUET 2020 Examination||02nd – 09th June 2020|
|Declaration of Result||25 June 2020|
DUET 2020 Exam Admit Card
Admit card is the essential thing for appearing the examination. Aspirants should keep safe the exam hall ticket throughout the examination. Students will not be permitted to take the DUET entrance test without having the admit card. Candidates must follow the instructions specified in the printed admit on the examination day.
Students can contact the DUET 2020 exam helpline numbers (+91-11- 27667092, +91-11-24116178,+91-11-27006900) between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM if any problems occur for downloading the admit card.
How to download DUET 2020 Admit card
Students should follow the below mentioned simple instructions for how to download the DUET 2020 exam admit card.
- Go to the Delhi University official website du.ac.in.
- Candidates should log in with valid details
- Select the official notification of DUET 2020 UG PG Admit card download
- Provide the details like application number/password/DOB
- The requested admit card will be open on the screen
- Download the admit card for exam purposes.
Details mentioned on the Admit card
Aspirants should check and ensure that the printed details have been correctly printed in the DUET admit card. There are some important details listed below that have presented in the admit card.
- Applicant’s name
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Register or Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre
- Examination Timing, etc.
Important Instructions to the Candidates
Candidates must bring the below-mentioned documents on the examination day at the examination centre.
- DUET PG Admit card
- Candidate’s passport size photograph
- Government-issued ID Proof (Aadhar/PAN card/Voter ID/Passport)
- PwD Certificate.
Examination Centres for DUET 2020 Exam
DUET 2020 Mock Test
Candidates who want the basic awareness about the examination and how to face the questions and how the questions will be asked can be known clearly from this type of Mock Test. If applicants prepare a number of mock tests it will be led to get higher marks in the examination. Candidates can take and prepare themselves well for the examination as per their applied examination and its syllabus based.
Exam Preparation Tips
There are some useful tips are mentioned below for candidates can get more ideas to the DUET UG PG examination
- Candidates can take Mock Test will be available in the online mode at NTA official website for knowing the examination pattern and how to handle the time management also from this test.
- Exam applied candidates are should focus the DUET previous years old question paper for practice purposes. Candidates can check and download the previous year question papers/sample papers according to their selected subject.
- Students should take the number of online tests of the DUET exam to practice them to achieve the eligibility criteria to get admission into the well-reputed universities/colleges/institutes.