Admit Card is a most important document for a candidate who appears for the exam. This Exam is conducted for providing Admission to students in B. Tech course. ECET FDH 2020 Admit Card will be issued for the Registered Candidates Only.
Official Site for ECET FDH 2020
The Official Site for ECET FDH 2020 is www.apecet.org. candidates can log on to the official site and can know about the details of the ECET FDH 2020. If Admit card is lost no duplicate Admit card will be issued.
It is a national level Examination. This Exam is conducted on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This Exam is conducted in the regions of Andhra Pradesh.
Procedures for Downloading ECET FDH Admit card
The Steps for downloading ECET FDH 2020 Admit card is as follows
The Admit card will be available for the candidate only on the official website. The following steps should be followed for downloading Admit card.
- Log on to the official link (i.e.) www.apecet.org.
- On the web page ECET, FDH Admit card will be displayed, click on it.
- Enter the registration number, click on to submit button.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and Take multiple copies of it.
Points to be noted for candidates
- while uploading any information on the site before uploading candidates must check the information which will be uploaded on the site.
- Candidates should carry the Admit card along with valid photo ID proofs for verification. Admit card will be issued for the registered candidate only.
- After downloading the Admit card, candidates should take multiple copies of it for further use.
- Candidate should remember that at the time of exam they should carry Admit card along with one photo ID proof for verification.
- If a candidate found any doubt regarding ECET FDH 2020 Admit card, they can log on to the official site.
- If a candidate has any query regarding ECET Admit card, they can log into the official site.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus for ECET FDH 2020
- The Duration for ECET FDH 2020 Exam is conducted for 3 Hours.
- This Exam is conducted through offline mode (Pen & paper) Based.
- The ECET FDH Question paper consists of 200 Questions based on the objective type and multiple choice based.
- Each Question in ECET FDH Exam carriers 1 Mark.
- Question Paper is fully based English Medium only.