ECET FDH 2020 (Engineering Common Entrance Test) is a common entrance test which is conducted for the examinations for the candidates for the lateral entry in B. tech and B. pharma courses. Only B.Sc. (mathematics). This exam is conducted by the JNTU of Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). It is a national level examination conducted every year.
Eligibility Criteria for ECET FDH 2020
The eligibility criteria for ECET FDH are as follows
- Candidates must have secured 60% marks in diploma examination.
- Lateral entry candidates can also join and must have a diploma of 3 years from a recognized board or university.
- Candidate must have completed a diploma course in different branches of engineering.
For Pharmacy Courses
For the pharmacy courses, objective questions will be asked for 200 marks. Each question carries 1 mark. The syllabus is classified for four divisions pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry. 200 marks will be classified for above mentioned 4 divisions.
About ECET FDH 2020 Application Form
The application form for ECET FDH 2020 can be downloaded by both online and offline. Instruction for the candidates to remember at the time of filling the application form are mentioned below
- Candidate should pay RS.300 as an application fee
- Before filling the application, the candidate must read on to the instructions for filling the form to avoid errors.
- The application fee can be sent to head office via post or DD
- For seeking admission candidate should fulfill the eligibility criteria.