EESL Answer Key 2019 for Engineer, Assistant Engineer (AE), Officer, Assistant, Assistant Officer (AO), Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, DEO & Technician Written Exam / CBT / Online Exam is released soon. Download EESL Engineer Answer Key 2019 and EESL AE Answer Sheet 2019 at pdf. Use the given EESL Officer Solved Paper and EESL Assistant Answer Paper 2019, all the examiners can match with the question papers. To know your marks by utilizing the EESL Manager Answer Keys 2019.
EESL Engineer Answer Key 2019 AE
People can also download EESL Assistant Engineer Exam Previous Years Papers from the following links. There are many benefits with the reference of EESL AE Exam Solved Papers With Solutions. So, aspirants can utilize these EESL AE Model Question Papers PDF just for the reference purpose for preparation. The Energy Efficiency Services Limited invites the aspirants to fill up 235 vacancies for Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager, and other posts. The Energy Efficiency Services Limited has recently issued the EESL AE Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2017. Go to the Official Website, for more information and EESL India Assistant Engineer Model Papers PDF
EESL Engineer, AE, Officer, Assistant Answer Key/Solved paper 2019
Name of Exam – Engineer, Assistant Engineer (AE), Officer, Assistant, Assistant Officer (AO), Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, DEO & Technician
Board of Organization – Energy Efficiency Services Limited EESL
Category – Answer Key/Cut Off
No of Vacancy – 235 Posts
Official Website – www.eeslindia.org
EESL Engineer, AE Cut Off Marks 2019
- The Board is responsible for the cutoff mark for the respective exam for each category.
- These expected cut off marks varies for each exam. Recruitment board decides cut off based on the toughness of the paper and number of candidates attended for that exam.
- Usually, Average marks obtained by all the candidates is decided as cut off. So the candidates who have got minimum cut-off will be declared as qualified in that particular exam.
- So Cut off acts as a gateway to get a job. It allows you to go through further rounds. This cut off is not same for all the exams.
- It varies from exam to exam. While some examinations set overall cut off and some exams set section wise cut off. For Example, SSC exams have overall cut off, and Bank Exams has Sectional Cut off.
Written Exam Pattern
|S.No||Exam Types||Grade||Max marks||Min Marks|
Objective / Written
Minimum qualifying marks for reserved categories shall be 5% lower than the UR category and 10% for PWD candidates. Group Discussion shall be conducted in the ratio 1:15, wherever applicable, (for one position fifteen candidates will be called for GD) and the candidates shall be shortlisted for the final interview in the ratio of 1:5.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Online Written Examination: the online written examination was the measure to shortlist the applicants. Based on the performance/marks in the written exam, the candidates shall be shortlisted for GD
GD or Interview: The final round of shortlisting the applicants who all have been shortlisted by the Authorities of the EESL Department.
Procedure to Download EESL Engineer Answer Key 2019 AE
Go to Official Website.
Find the Link and Open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for EESL.