ENAT 2020 is a National Level Based Exam which is conducted for providing Admissions to candidates for UG and PG programs in Engineering, Medical. This exam is conducted through online mode. The test will be conducted on English mode only. The Manipal Institute of Technology commences this Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for ENAT 2020
The eligibility criteria for ENAT 2020 are as follows
- Candidates must complete 10+2 examinations in science stream or by its equivalent exams are also considered.
- Candidates within the age of 23 years can apply for this exam.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- 50% marks should be obtained for B.sc(mathematics) candidates.
Exam Pattern for ENAT 2020
The allocated time for completing the question paper is 180 minutes. Physics and chemistry section comprises of 60 questions and mathematics comprises of 80 questions and English and aptitude questions consist of 40 questions.
Important Dates For ENAT 2020
The below-mentioned dates are of an expected one and official dates will be announced soon on the official site.
Entrance Test commences on – May 2020
Application Form will be available from – March 2020
Application Fee Details
The Entrance fee for ENAT 2020 exam is RS. 1000. The fees can be paid through online or through Demand Draft (DD). The Application fee for ENAT 2020 is RS. 6000.
The result & date for online booking will be announced soon the official site
Registration Process for ENAT 2020
- While applying through online candidates must give the basic info payment details on the site.
- While applying through offline method, candidates must download the application form and fill it with the proper details and attach the necessary documents along with DD send the application form within the last
Syllabus Will be Based on
The syllabus for ENAT 2020 will be based on the following subjects
- General Aptitude