Employee State Insurance Corporation, Delhi ESIC SSO Exam Date & Centre 2018 Download Social Security Officer and Manager Grade II Exam Date Sheet available here. ESIC Security Officer SSO & Manager Prelims and Main Examination Date also provide our page. Dear Candidates can able download ESIC Social Security Officer SSO Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc. ESIC Social Security Officer SSO Document verification, ESIC Social Security Officer SSO Notification and etc. Applied Candidates are you searching for ESIC Social Security Officer SSO Written test Date or Examination centre available here.
ESIC Security Officer SSO 2018 Manager Grade II Exam Date & Centre
Recruitment Notification/Advertisement dated 16-01-2014 for recruitment of Social Security Officer (SSO) / Manager Gr-II/Superintendent in ESI Corporation stands cancelled vide notice dated 03-08- 2018. The list of applicants who had applied against the Advertisement dated 16.01.2014 is already uploaded on ESIC website along with cancellation Notice dated 03-08-2018. All the eligible Candidates who filled there online application form & Now they are waiting for the Exam.
Soon the Exam date will be announced soon on the official website of ESIC. The Exam will be Conducted Online Mode Only. More Details about the Exam is provided below. – Candidates will have to visit the ESIC website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
Starting Date for ESIC Delhi SSO Recruitment 2018 Notification
|07th September 2018.|
|Last Date to Apply Online ESIC Application Form||
05th October 2018.
Admit Card Released Date
CENTRE OF EXAMINATION
- While applying online application, candidate must select the centre in the application form in which he/she desires to take the exam.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- ESIC, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- ESIC also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and ESIC will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate including SC/ST candidates for appearing in the examinations.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, ESIC reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, ESIC reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
Scheme of Examination for the post of SSO is proposed as under
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Main Examination
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
ESIC Security Officer SSO 2018 Manager Grade II Written Examination Details
Syllabus for ESIC Security Officer SSO 2018 Manager Grade II
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
Phase II – Main Examination
- Reasoning/ Intelligence
- General/ Economy/ Financial/ Insurance Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- ESIC SSO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | esic.nic.in Security Officer & Manager Gr. II Previous Papers
- ESIC Delhi Social Security Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.esic.nic.in SSO & Manager Call Letter
- ESIC Delhi Social Security Officer Result 2018 | Manager & Superintendent Cutoff, Merit List
- ESIC Delhi Social Security Officer Answer Key 2018 | Manager & Superintendent Solutions
In the Phase-I, II and III Examinations the candidate is required to submit to the invigilator for verification, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.