Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited FDCM Clerks Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. Dear Candidates we are provide FDCM Clerks Prelims / Mains Exam Date & Exam Centre get following the page. FDCM Clerks Selection Process, FDCM Clerks Eligibility, FDCM Clerks Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide FDCM Clerks Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. Applied Candidates get FDCM Clerks Answer Key, FDCM Clerks Result, FDCM Clerks Typing Test, FDCM Clerks and Cut off / Merit List available below the page.
FDCM Clerks 2019 Forest Development Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Prepare for the exam. To filter out the skilled and talented candidates in a bulk of applications FDCM has decided to conduct the following rounds. Every individual who has applied for FDCM Recruitment 2018 must attend the rounds and do their best to get shortlisted. To download your FDCM Clerks Admit Card safely we are giving some of the Useful links, By using those links you will be able to download in an easier. & one more if you want to download the Hall Ticket you must enter the Registration number & the password. Those are attainable for you at the time of registration.
About Examination Board
The Forest Development Board was established by the Government of Maharashtra in 1969 for converting large blocks of low value mixed forests into valuable stands by undertaking teak plantations on large scale as teak fetches considerably higher revenue as compared to other miscellaneous species. Taking this into the experience and the recommendations of the National Commission on Agriculture regarding raising of manmade forests, “Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited ” was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on 16th February 1974 as a wholly owned subsidiary Company of State Government of Maharashtra.
|FDCM Clerks 2019 Forest Development Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Clerks|
|Board of Organization||Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited FDCM|
|No of Vacancy||66 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.fdcm.nic.in @ FDCM Clerks 2019 Forest Development Eligibility Details
B.Com.(pass with Accountancy as one of the subjects) from a recognized university.
Minimum English Typing speed 40 WPM and Marathi Typing speed 30 WPM.
Certificate MS-CIT or equivalent.
The final selection for the post of 2019 will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
FDCM Clerks 2019 Forest Development Written Examination Details
Syllabus for FDCM Clerks 2019 Forest Development
Exam Pattern for FDCM Clerks 2019 Forest Development
- The written test of all the applicants shall be conducted.
- The question paper will be objective type (100 marks) having 100 questions with multiple choices.
- Candidates will mark their answers on OMR sheet and each question will carry 1 mark. The duration of test shall be of two hours.
- The question paper will be provided in English (except the Punjabi language proficiency part).
- The setup of question paper will be as under.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for FDCM Clerks 2019 Forest Development
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
FDCM Clerks 2019 Forest Development Recruitment – Check Here
FDCM Clerks 2019 Forest Development Notification – Check Here
FDCM Clerks 2019 Forest Development Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download FDCM Clerks 2019 Forest Development Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.fdcm.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for FDCM
Download FDCM Clerks 2019 Forest Development Interview Call Letter