FDDI AIST Admit Card 2020: The Admit card of FDDI AIST Admission 2020 can be downloaded in the official website of FDDI University. The Admit Card is very important to appear in the FDDI AIST Entrance Exam. Moreover, the FDDI Institute will not send a hard copy of the Admit Card by Post to any candidate. As per 2019, the Hall Ticket will be available in the official website by the middle of May 2020 but officially it is not yet confirmed. After applying for the FDDI All India Selection Test 2020 exam, the candidate should periodically visit the official website to download FDDI University Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020.
FDDI AIST 2020 Admit Card
Based on the information given in the FDDI Application Form, Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates will be available for download from website: https://www.fddiindia.com/ in Admission Portal by the May 2020 (1300 hrs) onwards.
- Candidate can download AIST 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket by visiting the official website.
- On the due date for Admit Card, Candidate should re-login with Username and Date of Birth.
- A hypertext for downloading Admit Card for written test, with the details of the centre/venue for the examination, etc., will be available.
- The candidate is advised to make a hard copy of the Admit Card. So print the Admit Card. The AIST Exam hall representative will not allow any candidate to write the Written Test without a Valid AIST Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020.
- Above all, The FDDI will not send the AIST Admit Card 2020 through post or e-mail. Candidates require to regularly visit FDDI website for updates.
Above all, the signature of candidate will appear on the Admit Card of AIST 2020, and in case the signature of the candidate in the Admit Card does not match with the signature in the Answer sheet of FDDI AIST 2020 Written Test and also during the counselling process, then admission will stand cancelled.
FDDI University Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020
The Candidate, who has applied for FDDI AIST 2020, should check the details in Admit card. In case of any error in the Admit Card, then the candidate should immediately inform the Institute regarding the incorrect information with valid proof. Details presented in the Admit Card
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number/Online Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Course Applied For
- Date of the Examination
- Starting Time and Ending Time of the examination
- The venue of the Examination
- Address of the Venue
- Photo and Signature of the candidate
The Instructions followed in the Entrance Exam, Rules and regulations will be given in the Admit Card.
Exam Centers of FDDI AIST 2020
On the time of applying for the FDDI AIST 2020 exam, the candidate will select the preference of Test centres in the given list. Based on their choice, the exam centre will be allotted for the AIST Written exam. The Written exam is to evaluate the knowledge, skill and aptitude of the candidate.
Certainly, FDDI has the right to cancel any of the above examination centres. However, the FDDI AIST exam committee will alternatively allocate another test centre which will be in the candidate’s next preference list.