FDDI AIST Application Form 2020: The application form for FDDI AIST Admission 2020 can be filled only in the mode of online. Applicants can register for FDDI University Entrance Exam themselves through FDDI AIST Registration. Footwear Design and Development Institute conducts All India Selection Test (AIST) to give admission for the academic year 2020-2021. To Attend the FDDI AIST 2020 Entrance Test, candidates need to fill and submit the FDDI University Application Form in the FDDI website. Before applying for AIST, the candidate needs to check whether they are eligible to apply for UG and PG courses available in FDDI campuses. Below we have mentioned the details about the FDDI AIST 2020 Online Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, registration fees, etc.
FDDI AIST Exam Dates 2020
The Official Notification is not yet released from the FDDI University, so the tentative details are given below. Furthermore, candidates can use it for guidance purpose.
|Launch of Admission Prospectus||Second Week of January 2020|
|Online Application for AIST||Second Week of January 2020|
|Last Date of submitting AIST Online Application||First Week of May 2020|
|Availability of Open Window for Editing Forms||First Week of May 2020|
|Admit Card Available on||Middle of May 2020|
|AIST Exam Date||Last week of May 2020|
|Merit List||First Week of June 2020|
|Dates of Counselling||June – July 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||Second Week of July 2020|
|Date of reporting at the allotted Campuses||The first week of August 2020|
FDDI AIST 2020 Application Form
Candidate can apply for All India Selection Test 2020 in online mode only. Similarly, through the web portal, https://www.fddiindia.com/admission.php candidate can apply. All fields in the FDDI AIST Application form require filling only in English.
- Fresh Candidate needs to create a Login. Already Login candidates need to complete the process of filling the application form.
- After Login (fresh candidate), the confirmation of the registration message will be sent to the e-mail entered. E-mail Id and Date of Birth filled by the candidate is used as the Login credentials for filling the application form.
- Fill the details in the application form. Personal Details, Academic qualification
- Upload Caste certificate, Image of scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB, Disability Certificate if any.
- Make Payment of Rs. 500/- through Debit Card / Credit Card and press Submit Application.
- Finally, press Print Application Button to print the filled Application form for future reference purpose.
Moreover, Candidate applying through the online process should not send their registration form by post.
FDDI AIST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor Degree (B.Des) Programmes: Candidate should pass in 10+2 /qualifying examinations in 2019–20 in any stream from any recognized board of education such as CBSE, IB, ICSE or their equivalent. The candidate who is going to appear in Higher Secondary examination in 2020 are also eligible to apply, but they have to submit the proof of appearing for the examination during the counselling process. In addition, the age limit should be 25 Years as on 25th June 2020.
Master Degree (M. Des) Programmes: Candidates applying for M.Des in Footwear Design & Production and M.Des – CAD should have a Bachelor Degree in Footwear/Leather/fashion/ Fine arts /Architecture/Engineering. However, candidates applying for M.Des in Retail & Fashion Merchandise should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline. Above all, there is no age limit for Master Degree programmes.