Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology Admit card (or) GIET Admit card is going to release for the odd (1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th) semester examination 2019. All the eligible UG / PG candidates can download their GIET admit card after its officially announced. Students should verify the printed details on the admit card. The odd semester examination may be conducted in the month of Nov / Dec.
Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology Semester Admit card
The semester admit card release soon for all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates of Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology. It is applicable for all the candidates such as the B. Tech., M. Tech., MCA., M.A., M. Phil., Ph.D., etc., All the candidates are must pay the semester examination fees before the last date for avoiding not appearing in the examination. The admit card has the following details about the candidate and concerned course.
The candidate details such as the candidate name, candidate register number, DOB of the candidate etc., and the course details such as the examination type, exam conducting month and year, exam date, and day. It is must to bring the admit card along with your ID card during the semester examination. If the admit card lost or missed, duplicate admit card will be issued in the Examination section with prescribed fees for that.
Admit card: Applicants can download their GIET admit card (or) hall ticket through the University’s official page – i.e., www.giet.edu
Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology Semester Examination
The two mid semester examinations performance are maintained by the concerned department for the purposes of appearing the semester examination. Students should register for the semester examination and as well as maintain above 75% of attendance for appearing the semester examination. Re mid semester examination will be conducted with a payment of Rs.100/- per each subject.
Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology Semester Examination Result
The semester examination result will be published by the Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology’s Educational coordinator department. Candidates can check it from the University’s official page. All the passed candidates from the semester exam are promoted to the next year of studies. If any failed in the semester, can apply the revaluation.
Get More Details for GIET
Check – Time Table | Result | Revaluation Procedure | Revaluation Result
How to check the Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology Admit card 2019
If you want to download the GIET University admit card, should follow the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the GIET official page – i.e., www.giet.edu
- The Home page of the Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology will appear on the screen.
- On that Home page, select the Examination option.
- In Examination option, select the Autonomous Results link from that. After clicking the Autonomous Results link, it will open with two different Login methods. i.e., (Staff and Student Login)
- In Student Login option, students should login with valid details such as the Registration Number and DOB of the candidate then submit it.
- The admit card will open on the screen if you provide the necessary valid details. if need, Candidate can download it for semester examination purposes.
Check Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology Result 2019
Official Website: www.giet.edu