GIET Revaluation Procedure 2019: The Revaluation Procedure is suitable for all the failed Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates of Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology University, and it’s all affiliated colleges. It is mandatory to fill the application form for applying revaluation with sufficient fees. The entire details about the revaluation application form, revaluation application fees and how to apply it all are mentioned below.
GIET University Revaluation Procedure 2019
GIET University has conducted the odd semester examination on November and this semester result has released in January. Examiners who are failed (or) get low marks in the odd semester examination, can apply the revaluation. Students who wish to apply for the revaluation should first fill the revaluation application form along with prescribed fees for registering the revaluation. The revaluation is applicable for end semester theory examination only. The Notification of revaluation will be notified by the Examination Cell on the day of semester examination result declaration.
Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology Revaluation Application Form
It is compulsory to register themselves for applying revaluation purposes from filling the revaluation application form. applicants must fill the detail such as the applicant’s name, applicant’s University register number, course details, failed subject name, subject code, etc., on the revaluation application form. These processes are should complete before the last date of applying the revaluation.
How to download the GIET University Revaluation Application Form
Applicants are advised to follow the below-mentioned steps for how to download the GIET University revaluation application form
- Visit the official page – i.e., www.giet.edu
- The GIET University’s Home page will appear on the screen.
- On that Home page, search and select the link for downloading the revaluation application form.
- Or else students can get the revaluation application form from the concerned Head of the Departments.
- All the field are filled by the candidate and should submit it to the Examination cell of the GIET University before the last date.
Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology Revaluation Application Fees
The revaluation application fees will be categorized by the GIET University based on the candidate’s revaluation methods. The amount of Rs. 200/- should be paid by the candidate for the purpose of recounting only. For the purposes of only rechecking Rs. 300/- should be paid by the candidate. The revaluation application fees can be paid by online transactions such as credit (or) debit cards.
Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology Revaluation Result
The revaluation result will be announced by the GIET University. The GIET University will release the revaluation result from its official page, So candidates can check their revaluation result from there.
Get More Details for GIET Revaluation Result – Check Here
How to apply the GIET University Revaluation
Whoever wishes to apply the revaluation should follow the below-mentioned steps for how to apply the revaluation
- Students who are ready to apply the revaluation must fill the revaluation application form and also pay the applicable fees for that failed subject.
- Candidates who want to apply the rechecking should fill the prescribed application format and along with the application fees to that.
- Applicants who want to apply the recounting should fill the appropriate application format and with suitable application fees to it.
Official Website: www.giet.edu