GATA Previous Question Paper: Students can get GATA previous question papers to start their exam preparation of GATA 2020. Examiners can practice the GATA Sample and Model papers to get pass percentage in the entrance exam. The GATA 2020 exam will be held on 20th April 2020. Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission (GATA) is conducted by GD Goenka University for providing admission into various UG and PG courses at the university. Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the GATA Question Paper 2020 like old question papers, sample and model papers, exam pattern, etc.
GATA Question Paper 2020
The old question paper helps the candidate to get an idea about the entrance exam. They can know the basic exam pattern and its scheme by preparing and taking various mock-up tests which is available in online mode. It is more useful to get high marks in an entrance exam. So the candidate should cover the syllabus by using the model question paper.
Benefits of old question paper
- The model question paper helps the candidate to predict the syllabus.
- It helps to concentrate more on the important topics.
- The 40% of questions are asking from the model question paper.
Summary of GD Goenka | GATA 2020
|Exam Name||GATA (Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission).|
|Exam Conducting Board||GD Goenka University|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Date||20th April 2020|
|Result Date||May 2020|
|Page Details||Old Question Paper|
|Courses||UG / PG|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000/-|
Significance of GATA Old Question Papers
- Students can prepare well and practice with the help of model question paper
- These previous year question papers provide a blueprint of the GATA exam and its nature of the exam.
- Candidates must solve the questions on the question paper, it determines how much the candidate can be able to solve based on how much they have learned.
- It also improves the student’s ability towards GATA entrance exam.
Notes for Students
- Students must prepare for the GATA entrance exam according to the syllabus & exam pattern. By preparing with syllabus & exam pattern candidates will find a clear way about GATA.
- If students couldn’t solve some questions on the question paper or find some difficulty they can improve and must pay attention to the area on which they can’t solve.
GATA Exam Pattern 2020
|Exam Name||GATA 2020|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question|
|Time Duration||3 Hours|
|Exam Type||Computer Based Test|
GATA 2020 Syllabus
The entrance exam questions are asked from the syllabus. Candidates should know the syllabus of GATA. We suggest the candidates start to download the syllabus and exam pattern for the preparation. The student should follow the syllabus for their preparation. The syllabus is uploaded in the pdf format.
- Mathematical Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- General English Communication
- Scientific and General knowledge
How to Download GATA Question Paper?
- View the official website
- Select suitable option for downloading the question paper
- If need, fill the login credentials
- Select and submit the concerned question paper
- The selected question paper will appear on the screen
- Download and practice the question paper pdf file.