GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
Students who are appearing for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) must refer previous old question paper. Students must do much homework with the previous question papers. By regular practice, candidates will be able to perform well in GATE exam and can also attain more knowledge on GATE exam. Students who want to refer previous old question papers can click on the link which is mentioned below.
Importance of Previous Old Question Papers
- Candidates must download old previous question papers which are mentioned below and must practice with it.
- Students must solve the questions which are available on the old previous question papers. It also tests the student’s ability.
- This solving procedure helps the students at the time of the commencement of the GATE exam to make their exam easier as they have practiced earlier.
Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates must concentrate and work on the weaker areas to qualify GATE.
- Candidates must do more homework with the help of previous old question papers. So that at the time of exam it will be easy for the students to perform on GATE exam.
- By performing homework students can easily score more marks in GATE.
- If students feel uncomfortable in areas in weaker areas he/she can rectify their mistakes at the time of practice.
- Rectifying or correcting mistakes can be done at the time of practicing.
- Candidates can find out the areas in which he/she is weak at the time of practicing with previous old question papers.
GATE Past Two Years Question Papers Download
|Aerospace Engineering AE||Click Here||Click Here|
|Instrumentation Engineering IN||Click Here||Click Here|
|Agricultural Engineering||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mathematics MA||Click Here||Click Here|
|Architecture and Planning AR||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mechanical Engineering ME||Click Here||Click Here|
|Biotechnology BT||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mining Engineering MN||Click Here||Click Here|
|Civil Engineering CE||Click Here||Click Here|
|Metallurgical Engineering MT||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chemical Engineering CH||Click Here||Click Here|
|Petroleum Engineering PE||Click Here||Click Here|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||Click Here||Click Here|
|Physics||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chemistry CY||Click Here||Click Here|
|Production and Industrial Engineering PI||Click Here||Click Here|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering EC||Click Here||Click Here|
|Textile Engineering and Fiber Science TF||Click Here||Click Here|
|Electrical Engineering EE||Click Here||Click Here|
|Engineering Sciences XE||Click Here||Click Here|
|Ecology and Evolution EY||Click Here||Click Here|
|Life Sciences XL||Click Here||Click Here|
|Geology and Geophysics GG||Click Here||Click Here|