Gauhati High Court Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Grade -IV, Library Assistant, Computer Assistant, Driver Interview Call Letter available here. Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV Selection Process, Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV Eligibility, Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV Documnet verification and etc. Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV Syllabus and Test Pattern get here. Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV Answer Key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
Gauhati High Court 2019 Admit Card for Computer Assistant & Grade IV
Many Interested Candidates Filled there Application Form and Now they are waiting for there Exam. Soon the Date of Stenography Exam Will be Provided. More Details are Provided Below. Mostly one week before the exam date, the admit card link activation will be done through the exam section members of the GHC. After activation of the link, in the blank options of the Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV Admit Card login page, enter the proper application ID and other relevant details.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Computer Assistant & Grade IV|
|Board of Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|No of Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
ghconline.gov.in @ Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant Eligibility
Graduate form recognized University and Degree/Diploma in Library Science. Graduate form recognized University and Diploma/Certificate in Computer Operation/Applications. Passed in Class VIII and Valid Driving Certificate.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV
Exam Pattern Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV
|Voice Test Will be Conducted||02 Minutes|
|Speed Test in Shorthand at a speed of 100 words per minute (560 Words & 100 Marks)||07 Minutes|
|Time to be given to the Candidates for Testing the Computer||03 Minutes|
|Time for Transcription of the Dictated portion in Computer||25 Minutes|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV Recruitment – Check Here
Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV Notification – Check Here
Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://ghconline.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Gauhati High Court
Download Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant & Grade IV Interview Call Letter